New here - hello.

We just arrived here a few days ago and I have no clue who mason is!

Yeah they are all yippy about this Mason person and his/her sock army.

Is it that hard to believe that some new posters might have found the forum? I'm gonna put out a call to the Great Eight to join us here at Just Plain Politics.

Well, you're definitely not Mason. This site allows sock accounts and there are a few obsessed over who is who. Being that we never get newbies here anymore this happens. Having a bunch of newbies show up around the same time is extra suspect. Especially the nonsense the one did in repeating they are new over and again as their first posts.

I'm not Mason either, you have never seen a mofo like me. Muse and Lilith are new and unique posters we came from another forum that is too fucked up now.

I'm 100% Conservative with a Libertarian streak in me. I voted for Trump and I'll vote for him again in 2020. I've never voted for a Dim in my life.

Was that on here? I'm not seeing a message from you.

Did you notice some tards think that we are someone called Mason. I think they are gonna be in for a shock from things I post. They have never seen a mofo like me.
Yes, we have, your type is very common on this forum.

I'm not Mason either, you have never seen a mofo like me. Muse and Lilith are new and unique posters we came from another forum that is too fucked up now.

I'm 100% Conservative with a Libertarian streak in me. I voted for Trump and I'll vote for him again in 2020. I've never voted for a Dim in my life.

thank you are admitting you are an idiot right off

I think your cat is cute

remember folks treat each new poster with the respect a new russo bot hole deserves

Ivan worked hard to create them

Yes, we have, your type is very common on this forum.

So let me ask because I'm a foul mouthed old bastard, can I get banned for saying certain words? Like Cocksucker, Dumb Cunt, mother fucker, faggot, negro, black alabama porch ape. Or telling someone to eat shit and die, or go take a bath with a toaster?

I'm a counter puncher. I don't tend to react well to stupid pig fucker types and I turn into an Insult Comic at the drop of hat.

I have 3 degrees one is an MBA and MS in management, plus a Masters in Economics. I can discuss topics rationally but when someone gets too stupid I tend to rip their guts out.

"we"? explain.

We is a pronoun that is used to denote at least 2 people, Muse and I. We are 2 distinct individuals, I live in the midwest Muse lives out west.

Muse is very nice and a professional person. I can be nice but most of the time I like to kick idiots in the nuts.

So let me ask because I'm a foul mouthed old bastard, can I get banned for saying certain words? Like Cocksucker, Dumb Cunt, mother fucker, faggot, negro, black alabama porch ape. Or telling someone to eat shit and die, or go take a bath with a toaster?

I'm a counter puncher. I don't tend to react well to stupid pig fucker types and I turn into an Insult Comic at the drop of hat.

I have 3 degrees one is an MBA and MS in management, plus a Masters in Economics. I can discuss topics rationally but when someone gets too stupid I tend to rip their guts out.

Topspin?

:rofl2:

We is a pronoun that is used to denote at least 2 people, Muse and I. We are 2 distinct individuals, I live in the midwest Muse lives out west.

Muse is very nice and a professional person. I can be nice but most of the time I like to kick idiots in the nuts.

Have you kicked yourself lately? I bet you did and enjoyed it.

Back