NEW JPP FEATURE - Everyone now has the ability to BAN anyone from threads they start

lol...ILA advertises who can't post in his threads?

My Personal Ban From Thread List

Howey
Darla
Evince
Rune
Rana
Bijou
The Kicker of Elves
The Juice is Loose
The Dude

Doesn't matter. Nobody reads your shit anyhow. Like USF, most of your threads go untouched. :)

lol...ILA advertises who can't post in his threads?

Doesn't matter. Nobody reads your shit anyhow. Like USF, most of your threads go untouched. :)

So says the douche who took the time to copy and paste from one thread to this thread.

So let's walk through this OK. You said nobody reads my shit anyhow, yet in order for you to have copied and pasted the list, you would have had to read my shit right? Your online breakdown is complete. I own your ass. You will read every post of mine. You have to. You can't not do it. You look for ways to be offended and whine and cry. It is the little whiney bitch that you are.

:rofl2:

More power to the people is usually better. I can't see why you'd want to ban people that are going to disagree. What's the point then?

One question, though, are you able to threadban someone after discussion has been ongoing or only when the the thread is created?

More power to the people is usually better. I can't see why you'd want to ban people that are going to disagree. What's the point then?

One question, though, are you able to threadban someone after discussion has been ongoing or only when the the thread is created?

I think it is a dumb ass idea, but if the mods want it, I would feel remiss in not giving them what they want ;)

That's the idea behind it. It's insanely genius, but look for even more Yurwhine.

You've stated before anyone who puts someone else on IA is a coward. But now you think its genius to be able to ban people from threads?

You've stated before anyone who puts someone else on IA is a coward. But now you think its genius to be able to ban people from threads?

He is being ironic again. Just like when he said he doesn't read my posts while copying and pasting my post from one thread to another

Yet Yurt and Rune, who are polls apart otherwise, think that guns are sacrosanct. How do you explain that?

I can't. But I believe that yurt's (and some others, to be fair) arguments that cars can be equated to guns is pure idiocy. I'd love to see evidence of that pairing marked "correct" on an analogy test.

Another thing, I stopped reading the gun threads many days ago. It was too disheartening.

Back