NEW JPP FEATURE - Everyone now has the ability to BAN anyone from threads they start

That's what I'm afraid of. Perhaps the guilty one will realize it only makes him more of a troll if he tries to usurp the feature.

Sorry, Tom, but I have to side with Rune on this one. Yurt may be intelligent at some level, but comparing him with other conservatives on here, that's not saying much. He's also childish, immature, smarmy, and insulting. Is he partisan? From what I can tell from the few formative posts he has, I'd say yes; but that's always a difficult conclusion to make when he'd rather argue than make a viable point.

Childish, immature, smarmy, and insulting, he can be all of those but then we can all be accused of that as well.

LMAO

putting someone on ignore is cowardly, but howey has no problem locking me from his thread because he cries whenever someone counters his points

:)

LMAO

putting someone on ignore is cowardly, but howey has no problem locking me from his thread because he cries whenever someone counters his points

"- Adding to the point above, do not make threads about how someone just banned you, or go into other threads whining about why you were banned, etc."

... not even 12 hours. lol.

"- Adding to the point above, do not make threads about how someone just banned you, or go into other threads whining about why you were banned, etc."

... not even 12 hours. lol.

since i did not create a thread about it, nor whine about it....what is your point? you really expect people not to laugh at wusses like howey for banning simply because you made a point they did not agree with?

When/If you choose to ban someone from a thread, does it automatically ban all their socks, or do you have to specify?

lol...ILA advertises who can't post in his threads?

Doesn't matter. Nobody reads your shit anyhow. Like USF, most of your threads go untouched. :)

That's untrue Howie.
You know you want to touch me; but I keep telling you to find someone else to pack your lunch.

GAWD your site must really suck, seeing that you seem to spend most of your time here. :D

More power to the people is usually better. I can't see why you'd want to ban people that are going to disagree. What's the point then?

One question, though, are you able to threadban someone after discussion has been ongoing or only when the the thread is created?

lou can semd them a PM and ask to have the poster added to the list.

LMAO

Awwwwwww...little YurTiva is whining again.

He's mad because the mods came up with a way for serious posters to ignore his ridiculous two-faced bullshit.

since i did not create a thread about it, nor whine about it....what is your point? you really expect people not to laugh at wusses like howey for banning simply because you made a point they did not agree with?

Post #66 is you whining about it...LOL!

" or go into other threads"

but to answer you question, no i don't expect people to not do it. ;)

Back