NEW JPP FEATURE - Everyone now has the ability to BAN anyone from threads they start

I can't believe people keep asking the same questions that were answered in the OP, and then answered again when some other fool didn't read the OP. This is why Damo is the angriest buddhist ever, and also the buddhist most likely to go on a spree. It's probably also why he sends poor Grind out here who then gets blamed for everything. Personally I would not tolerate this nonsense and I would tell you to read the effing OP you damned fool. But that's me.

I can't believe people keep asking the same questions that were answered in the OP, and then answered again when some other fool didn't read the OP. This is why Damo is the angriest buddhist ever, and also the buddhist most likely to go on a spree. It's probably also why he sends poor Grind out here who then gets blamed for everything. Personally I would not tolerate this nonsense and I would tell you to read the effing OP you damned fool. But that's me.

calm down snarla

ask a mod.... apparently that's the way the plugin works, i agree it would be more convenient for users as they go but we can't do it that way.

i see...the echo chamber is complete

for a mod to ban a user from a thread, i think it should be for a rule violation, else the mods are simply foot soldiers.

Don't sweat it Yurt...I'm never going to forget to ban you right off.

i win. funny how grind was right that there would be immature idiots who simply ban people right off the bat. LOL.

run along snarla, duck and cover from opinions that don't match your own

i see...the echo chamber is complete

for a mod to ban a user from a thread, i think it should be for a rule violation, else the mods are simply foot soldiers.

we don't really know how we want to do it going forward. we may just force people to do it in advance. I'm not really sure what the best solution is yet.

I'ts not hard to do a quick thread ban though, as long as the request isn't being abused.

we don't really know how we want to do it going forward. we may just force people to do it in advance. I'm not really sure what the best solution is yet.

I'ts not hard to do a quick thread ban though, as long as the request isn't being abused.

given howey's first mod request ban, i can see most of the threads turning into echo chambers. you're a having a discussion, and all of a sudden the thread creator wants you banned for no reason, other than he or she disagrees with you. the board will slow down, and no longer will the free ideas of politics be exchanged.

given howey's first mod request ban, i can see most of the threads turning into echo chambers. you're a having a discussion, and all of a sudden the thread creator wants you banned for no reason, other than he or she disagrees with you. the board will slow down, and no longer will the free ideas of politics be exchanged.

LOL Look at the troll pretending he comes here to have a free exchange about politics. You're a troll yurt. You come here to drive people crazy by derailing their threads with your constant squeaking and insults. And you know it which is why all you've done is squeak since this was announced.

LOL Look at the troll pretending he comes here to have a free exchange about politics. You're a troll yurt. You come here to drive people crazy by derailing their threads with your constant squeaking and insults. And you know it which is why all you've done is squeak since this was announced.

So she says while hurling insults.

Irony Sunday continues

Actual translation, I am not telling.

What I will tell you is that your uncivil behavior as well towards him contributed and you should be ashamed of yourself.

uncivil? you're really complaining about uncivil?

:rolleyes:

I am planning to ban totally random posters just to fuck with people.

It means no one gives a fuck what a rice rocket rider like you thinks.

Compassion for a hater? Like I said, fuck off and die.

shall i post more of your civility?

i see....so saying the new feature is cool...is now "squeaking".

darla, do you realize how much you troll this board? just look at your post above. all you have done is moan and insult.

yet, your fat panties get in a bunch when you get your stuff thrown your face

i see....so saying the new feature is cool...is now "squeaking".

darla, do you realize how much you troll this board? just look at your post above. all you have done is moan and insult.

yet, your fat panties get in a bunch when you get your stuff thrown your face

Yurt wants Darla's panties thrown in his face?

Back