New member, liberal

But he only gets "brave" enough to tell them to their face when he's drunk. He's the perfect patron at The Parrot.

They don't care if he's gay there; its the Gay State. But if he really wants to flaunt his gay, he can drive up to P-Town.

Hey Dumn Yankee, I have to give you an earnest thanks. I was really ready to write a good bye post this morning, but the laughter I have gotten from your posts was too good to miss.

Thou hast sinned by disobeying the commands of the Almighty Billy Barstool, known to His obedient, faithful servants by various ever-changing names, currently Old Fezziwig, the arbiter of All.

Beware, lest ye incur the Judgement of the said King Billy Barstool, and be added to His roll of trolldom, and be cast into the outer darkness, from whence there is no returning.

Feed ye not those who the Almighty Billy Barstool hath deemed trolls!

Hey Dumn Yankee, I have to give you an earnest thanks. I was really ready to write a good bye post this morning, but the laughter I have gotten from your posts was too good to miss.
There ya go.....stick around, and defend those liberal ideas....:good4u:

O.K., I didn't see page ten. So Dumn Yankee is that ultimate troll. He is funny.

I can see why you folks don't like trolls though, after a day of dealing with Damn Yankee, so I will endeaver to avoid contact.

I do have to say though, that I was glad of the troll's wit.

O.K., I didn't see page ten. So Dumn Yankee is that ultimate troll. He is funny.

I can see why you folks don't like trolls though, after a day of dealing with Damn Yankee, so I will endeaver to avoid contact.

I do have to say though, that I was glad of the troll's wit.
Feeding them is ultimately your choice. I'm not a mod, and even if I were, I wouldn't do anything beyond posting the warning. But in the end all legion and other trolls want is to break down all intelligent discourse on this board. They are cancer.

Back