New member, liberal

O.K., I didn't see page ten. So Dumn Yankee is that ultimate troll. He is funny.

I can see why you folks don't like trolls though, after a day of dealing with Damn Yankee, so I will endeaver to avoid contact.

I do have to say though, that I was glad of the troll's wit.

I enjoy Dumb's banter on occasion. But calling me a troll is just your way of dismissing the fact that I have destroyed your argument.

That's OK though. You are not the first liberal here to try that. :)

I enjoy Dumb's banter on occasion. But calling me a troll is just your way of dismissing the fact that I have destroyed your argument.

That's OK though. You are not the first liberal here to try that. :)

Are you delusional or is this just a tactic they teach at retard school?

Thanks Tai. I kind of like this place, but I am not sure if I can deal with the cons labeling anyone who disagrees with them a troll.
It's pretty much just new people. Once you settle in and people get used to you that will end. They are always suspicious because of Legion.

Thanks Tai. I kind of like this place, but I am not sure if I can deal with the cons labeling anyone who disagrees with them a troll.

If you keep zinging them like that, they'll post a screen shot with the IP addresses redacted that "proves" you're posting from the same IP as somebody else, and all the sheeple will swallow it.

Back