New member, liberal

By the way Dune, I'm not sure if you read the list thread, but here is the list if you're interested. This is the most up to date list, and as you can see, your name does not appear.

First let me start of by saying for all unaware, I'm not a mod on this site. This is by no means a complete list, and as trolling itself is subjective, so is this list. However for a long time we've had a problem with trolls on this board. This is primarily because of the lax moderation style found here. And I'll be the first to say I love the mods and the job they do. They believe in freedom first and I would rather post here than a more heavily modded board.

I am of the opinion that the only way to combat trolls is to simply starve them. For those who are new to message boards or unfamiliar with trolling, trolling is the act of posting with the sole intent to draw emotional (typically angry) responses and to stop all discussion. You cannot argue, however logically, with a troll. It will only respond to further agitate you and everyone else. So, returning to my first assertion, the only way to beat a troll is to starve it. And the only way to starve it is to completely ignore it. Hence, this list.

EDIT: New users may notice a similarity between the names on this list and other posters on this board. This because our resident troll (known as LEGION to the mods) frequently makes unimpressive parodies of other, non-troll, users here.

The following users have been identified as trolls:
Ass Cancer
Barbra Boxer
Big Gubmint
British Polluter
Charlie Bass
Daxie
Drinki Vermooth
Dumb Yankee
eixiD
El Cabong
El Toro Bravo
Felipe Calderon Hinojose
Glenn Beck
GOD
Harry Reid
Imam Abdul
James Jones
Jayrod
Joe Wilson
John Bull
Kim Jong Il
King of Troles
LEGION TROLL
Legion Troll's Troll
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Meat is Murder
Milishah Wannabee
Mister Wonderful
Mojo
Moot the Hopple
Noah Gardner
Old Retired Fella
OppositeGrind
Philadelphia Tax Amesty
President Barack Obama
President Sarah Palin
Pu Pu Oldhoe
Reverend Jones
Reverend Bones
RStrubecci
Smarter Than All Y'all
Snarla
Southern Chicken
Southern Manlove
Southern Woman
Spurtski
Stupidity and Bile
The Bare Buttocked Pundit
TopMonkey
USAFemdom911
USEDTampon911
uthinkilooklikejamielee
wanderingbare
Waterrnark
WhiteAsBirdShit
Wide Stance junior Lawyer
Yappastitsar
Yellow Fellow
Yellow Peril
Yunt
Zurt

This list will be amended as needed. I suggest all new users, and all current users, place this list in their respective ignore lists.

Being logical doesn't mean that you don't make minor mistakes. In fact, taking measured risks is logical, yet guarantees that you will make a mistake.

Being logical doesn't mean that you don't make minor mistakes. In fact, taking measured risks is logical, yet guarantees that you will make a mistake.

Are you sure? I mis-spelled a word, and you used that as evidence of my stupiity. Do the same rules apply to cons as libs?

Are you sure? I mis-spelled a word, and you used that as evidence of my stupiity. Do the same rules apply to cons as libs?

Yes, the same rules apply. Making a mistake here and there is excusable; making spelling mistakes on nearly every post, and a sloppy grammatically error in the very post where you claim to be "more knowledgeable" is high irony. :)

Yes, the same rules apply. Making a mistake here and there is excusable; making spelling mistakes on nearly every post, and a sloppy grammatically error in the very post where you claim to be "more knowledgeable" is high irony. :)

How ironic is posting "a sloppy grammatically error"?

this is much better

'Today, 10:15 AM
Remove user from ignore listDumn Yankee
This message is hidden because Dumn Yankee is on your ignore list.

Where are the IP addresses?

You just pwned yourself, didn't you?

Where's the proof for your other fantasies?

Post it.

Do it now.
Privacy Policy said:
2. Use of Your Personal and Message Board Information

JustPlainPolitics.com® will not sell or reveal to any third party any personally identifiable information collected upon registration, unless the user provides permission to do so, except to the extent that JustPlainPolitics.com® is compelled to provide such information by law.

We don't post your personal information.

Back