New member, liberal

LOL ^ this proves you are in fact mojo

lmao
Mojo was his best attempt yet. He posted quite a bit before he used the same proxy for one of his other names. I have to assume it was an error when that happened and he intended for Mojo to be his regular username here and attempted to disassociate from other IPs used for Legion.

Mojo was his best attempt yet. He posted quite a bit before he used the same proxy for one of his other names. I have to assume it was an error when that happened and he intended for Mojo to be his regular username here and attempted to disassociate from other IPs used for Legion.

Whoever Mojo is...

i don't understand why he doesn't just create a regular user. no one cares if he is honest about the username, its the numerous dishonest trolls that are pathetic. what is boggling is why he is denying it.

i don't understand why he doesn't just create a regular user. no one cares if he is honest about the username, its the numerous dishonest trolls that are pathetic. what is boggling is why he is denying it.

The truth must be "boggling" to you because you are unused to it, I suppose?

you just happened to be pissy over something that happened to mojo...:rolleyes:

and it doesn't take a genius to see that your IP's are identical, you fucked up troll boy....:D

Since we agree that you're no genius, post both IPs.

Do it now.

Let's see 'em.

Since we agree that you're no genius, post both IPs.

Do it now.

Let's see 'em.

beefy or grind already posted them you moronic lying troll

why don't you just stop being a dishonest fart knocker and actually try and debate...its the lying that people don't like, we all know you're not very bright, but you occassionaly have a decent debate, just stop the lies and nonsense if you can....or maybe you need to and pretend to be me at multiple political boards to get your daily kicks

obsessive nutcase

beefy or grind already posted them you moronic lying troll

why don't you just stop being a dishonest fart knocker and actually try and debate...its the lying that people don't like, we all know you're not very bright, but you occassionaly have a decent debate, just stop the lies and nonsense if you can....or maybe you need to and pretend to be me at multiple political boards to get your daily kicks

obsessive nutcase

They did?

Then it shouldn't be beyond your (admittedly) limited abilities to post them, and your proof, again.

Do it.

We both know you can't. We both know why.

Now everyone who reads this thread knows, too.

They did?

Then it shouldn't be beyond your (admittedly) limited abilities to post them, and your proof, again.

Do it.

We both know you can't. We both know why.

Now everyone who reads this thread knows, too.

i never admitted anything to my abilities, see...its the lying legion, why can't you just stop the lying....

Note, Mojo is now known as Cancel8.

Picture6.png

are you really going to continue the lies now? really....

Thanks Tai. I kind of like this place, but I am not sure if I can deal with the cons labeling anyone who disagrees with them a troll.
It's because Legions likes to pick on rightys more often than lefties.

Unless I, or one of the mods, specifically labels you as a troll, all it is is pissing in the wind.

i never admitted anything to my abilities, see...its the lying legion, why can't you just stop the lying....

are you really going to continue the lies now? really....

Where are the IP addresses?

You just pwned yourself, didn't you?

Where's the proof for your other fantasies?

Post it.

Do it now.

It's because Legions likes to pick on rightys more often than lefties.

Unless I, or one of the mods, specifically labels you as a troll, all it is is pissing in the wind.

Thus speaketh Billy Barstool, who sits in drunken judgement over all mere mortals.

If Billy says it, that means it's true?

Fag.

Say, SM, maybe you could help our resident 'not a genius' mock up a screen shot showing 2 identical IPs with a bunch of user names...don't forget to redact the IP addresses.

You can use that software you used to post your "VIP receipt".

If I had made it up why would I have put "credit card"? :)

Back