New Rule Forbidding Banning

I found that thread drift occurs later if you ban the obvious trolls like TD, TDAK, etc. Otherwise the first page of the discussion quickly devolves into "You're a stupid poopyhead" and the interesting comments are lost.

Agreed on your observation.

However, personally, I have no plans to use the option. Still, per this discussion, I support others having the option, but usage limited to avoid douchebags weaponizing it. Rule #13 applies.

73z5zy.jpg

It's not that actual quote, but very similar. "We're* so blessed to not be like them" or "We're so thankful we're not angry/confused/bitter/envious/etc. like them." I also enjoy Minty's insistence that she never, ever reads our posts, which she believes hurts our feelz -- while simultaneously referring to their content. You can't make this shit up! lol

* [It's always 'we' because Toxic is incapable of standing alone and using the 'I' word]

It's her usual passive-aggressive style of writing. Anyone can do it.

Example:

"I feel so blessed that I'm not a pussified psychotic Pedo Don fan. Those poor, poor deluded people need help. God bless."

It's her usual passive-aggressive style of writing. Anyone can do it.

Example:

"I feel so blessed that I'm not a pussified psychotic Pedo Don fan. Those poor, poor deluded people need help. God bless."

Heh, true. Once again, if you have to constantly proclaim your alleged sanity, happiness, contentment, IQ, blessings, etc. odds are very good that you do not possess that which you claim.

She has self-admitted mental issues. Another reason why their pack going after Jade for his was so hypocritical.
The KKK always has to have someone to blame and someone to bitch about. It's a sign of their weakness. Sad.

Still, the side benefit of being thread-banned is having an excuse not to respond to bullshit. LOL

Heh, true. Once again, if you have to constantly proclaim your alleged sanity, happiness, contentment, IQ, blessings, etc. odds are very good that you do not possess that which you claim.

Agreed 100%.

The ones I like best are the Euro-American males declaring they are rich, have fancy cars and a trophy wife. Awesome. LOL

"One of them". LOL :) You mean people who require facts and truth before making decisions? Their projection is so pathetic.

It's passive-aggressiveness. While it's normal for everyone to make occasional use of P-A depending upon the circumstances, it's not normal for a person to make constant use of it. Such a person is fears conflict, has low self-esteem and is clearly a weak personality.

In TOP's case, she's a weak, demented woman with a clear victim mentality; everything is the fault of others and she takes no responsibility for her plight. Sound familiar? LOL

You had your storage unit broken into recently. Not your fault. You didn't record the serial number of a beloved item, but you admitted you should have. There's the difference: you accepted responsibility. Someone like TOP and her little circle can't/won't.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-...wers/passive-aggressive-behavior/faq-20057901
Although passive-aggressive behavior can be a feature of various mental health conditions, it isn't considered a distinct mental illness. However, passive-aggressive behavior can interfere with relationships and cause difficulties on the job. If you're struggling with passive-aggressive behavior — or you think a loved one is — consider consulting a therapist.

It's passive-aggressiveness. While it's normal for everyone to make occasional use of P-A depending upon the circumstances, it's not normal for a person to make constant use of it. Such a person is fears conflict, has low self-esteem and is clearly a weak personality.

In TOP's case, she's a weak, demented woman with a clear victim mentality; everything is the fault of others and she takes no responsibility for her plight. Sound familiar? LOL

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-...wers/passive-aggressive-behavior/faq-20057901

Great analysis. That's why she's on team twump: scapegoating is what they do. If MAGAs had to take responsibility for their own issues, their heads would surely explode!

Great analysis. That's why she's on team twump: scapegoating is what they do. If MAGAs had to take responsibility for their own issues, their heads would surely explode!
Agreed on scapegoating. Hence their hatred of Jews, African-Americans and the return to fascist-like scapegoating of minorities to make themselves feel better.

Agreed also they don't take responsibility for their own lives.

IMO, they can't. Most are under educated, low IQ and/or mentally ill. Taking responsibility for one's own life is the sign of a healthy, thriving human being. They are the opposite.

One example is the subject of this thread: the propensity for weak personalities to thread ban an entire swath of the forum to avoid someone proving them wrong. All who do it are bigots who fit the profile of weak and stupid.

Examples: https://i.imgur.com/fgwVbj8.png

"One of them". LOL :) You mean people who require facts and truth before making decisions? Their projection is so pathetic.

Not just that, but also people who truly are happy, content, and enjoying their lives. According to the GossipGrrlsGang, we are all constantly angry, envious of them (bwahahahaha!), bitter, and miserable. Really. We are. :laugh:

Agreed on scapegoating. Hence their hatred of Jews, African-Americans and the return to fascist-like scapegoating of minorities to make themselves feel better.

Agreed also they don't take responsibility for their own lives.

IMO, they can't. Most are under educated, low IQ and/or mentally ill. Taking responsibility for one's own life is the sign of a healthy, thriving human being. They are the opposite.

One example is the subject of this thread: the propensity for weak personalities to thread ban an entire swath of the forum to avoid someone proving them wrong. All who do it are bigots who fit the profile of weak and stupid.

I don't know if most are "uneducated". Clarance's wife, Ginny Thomas graduated law school. Some of the things she texted to Mark Meadows reflect a school bus fire of cultist mentality. To see an educated person behave that way is truly disturbing.

Back