New Rule Forbidding Banning

I don't know if most are "uneducated". Clarance's wife, Ginny Thomas graduated law school. Some of the things she texted to Mark Meadows reflect a school bus fire of cultist mentality. To see an educated person behave that way is truly disturbing.

^ In my studies of abnormal personality traits :awesome:, this has always puzzled me. What is this brain glitch that causes educated... sometimes highly educated... people to fall for grifters and conspiracy theorists? These bogus theories are so obvious to most, yet it's like the reasoning centers of their brains have shut down; or maybe it's fear.

I didn't know Reddit even had discussion boards. I unsubbed from it because it was constantly filling my phone up with notifications, which apparently I had stupidly subscribed to w/o realizing what the F I was doing. lol

You can look at a JPP member's profile and see their name changes, if they've made any. Minty has been Stargazer, Trump Diva (blech), America First Abrams (guess 'cause she's built like a tank? lol), etc.

Same here with Reddit! Junk purveyors!

Aha! No wonder she loves Hershel Walker and thought him so far superior to the actual Christian guy, despite his little abortions, DV, and other issues. They have something in common! :rofl2:

Even Herschel doesn't use "we." Guess she's further along on the spectrum.

(Wait for it: "Another thread is mine.) :D

And here she pompously informed us that she NEVER used "Mint Julep" on this forum. Lie much? That's a completely different account. Didn't she also inform us that she only has one account because socks are for losers?

XYgrcMX.gif

How so?

It's well known Phantasmal's former handle was Rana. She had it long before I was here but I knew it because others mentioned it constantly.

Your master calls me by a shortened version of a moniker I used on other boards 15 years ago and she never knew me as that name, nor is it regularly mentioned here.

IOW, nope.

Aha! No wonder she loves Hershel Walker and thought him so far superior to the actual Christian guy, despite his little abortions, DV, and other issues. They have something in common! :rofl2:

Anyone who truly believes Hershel Walker is a Christian and would make a good Conservative leader is brain-damaged and/or stupid.

Didn't she also inform us that she isn't racist? No wonder she and Toxic are besties.

Fuck the nigger knock out game, the niggers that play it and the fringe loons like you who defend it.

:)

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-before-being-shot-dead&p=1454055#post1454055

ETA: And the lies roll on... remember the conversations on the Nice Thread with Mason about her alleged keto diet and how strict she is? Hahahahaha! Abrams-tank-shaped, indeed. :laugh:

From our 10 day weather forecast, it may be getting cold by the end of next week.

I have been experimenting with fudge again. I think I have the rabbit's foot on it. Right now I have dark chocolate, eggnog, peanut butter and chocolate/peanut butter fudges. I will give it to people, people think homemade fudge is a big deal, and it is sorta. But once you get the trick down, it's simple and only takes about 15 minutes! I put Christmas sprinkles on some of them.

Last edited:
True confessions! :laugh:

Nope, my disdain is reserved strictly for thugs.

I've never been a racist, but the events of the past five years and especially, the race-baiting crap of the Zimmerman trial has turned me into one.

It's as if thugs are supposed to be able to rob and kill anyone they choose and no one is supposed to do anything about it? I don't theen soo.

^ In my studies of abnormal personality traits :awesome:, this has always puzzled me. What is this brain glitch that causes educated... sometimes highly educated... people to fall for grifters and conspiracy theorists? These bogus theories are so obvious to most, yet it's like the reasoning centers of their brains have shut down; or maybe it's fear.

I think that's an excellent way to describe the phenomenon. TOP for example - I don't think she's stupid, her brain is just wired differently. I've actually told her that.

whats the bitching about today? YOU GOT NO RULES HERE -except the dreaded 12b
So either use it like a libertarian type boards DAMO wants or move along cowpoke

Back