New Rule Forbidding Banning

Yeah, someone told me she had a different handle before.

I remember you guys talking about how you are or all used to be on Reddit's discussion board.

After I was banned from DP the other day, I registered on Reddit. They can have live chats there I noticed which is pretty cool. I wish we could do that here.

Agreed on scapegoating. Hence their hatred of Jews, African-Americans and the return to fascist-like scapegoating of minorities to make themselves feel better.

Agreed also they don't take responsibility for their own lives.

IMO, they can't. Most are under educated, low IQ and/or mentally ill. Taking responsibility for one's own life is the sign of a healthy, thriving human being. They are the opposite.

One example is the subject of this thread: the propensity for weak personalities to thread ban an entire swath of the forum to avoid someone proving them wrong. All who do it are bigots who fit the profile of weak and stupid.

I must say that it's pretty funny to be thread-banned by someone on my ignore list. :laugh:

I remember you guys talking about how you are or all used to be on Reddit's discussion board.

After I was banned from DP the other day, I registered on Reddit. They can have live chats there I noticed which is pretty cool. I wish we could do that here.

I didn't know Reddit even had discussion boards. I unsubbed from it because it was constantly filling my phone up with notifications, which apparently I had stupidly subscribed to w/o realizing what the F I was doing. lol

You can look at a JPP member's profile and see their name changes, if they've made any. Minty has been Stargazer, Trump Diva (blech), America First Abrams (guess 'cause she's built like a tank? lol), etc.

People who really do have that stuff feel no need to bellow it, particularly on an obscure political forum. Just sayin'. lol

Agreed. In short, a confident, secure person is not compelled to brag about it.

More importantly, IMO, is that a confident, secure person is not afraid to admit error or take responsibility. Lurch's quick admission that he should have recorded the serial number of his property is an excellent example of a person taking responsibility for their own life.

I didn't know Reddit even had discussion boards. I unsubbed from it because it was constantly filling my phone up with notifications, which apparently I had stupidly subscribed to w/o realizing what the F I was doing. lol

You can look at a JPP member's profile and see their name changes, if they've made any. Minty has been Stargazer, Trump Diva (blech), America First Abrams (guess 'cause she's built like a tank? lol), etc.

That's interesting! I'll take a look. ITTN's profile must be a disaster area of names!

I don't know if most are "uneducated". Clarance's wife, Ginny Thomas graduated law school. Some of the things she texted to Mark Meadows reflect a school bus fire of cultist mentality. To see an educated person behave that way is truly disturbing.

I wonder if she'll be one of those indicted soon?

Agreed. In short, a confident, secure person is not compelled to brag about it.

More importantly, IMO, is that a confident, secure person is not afraid to admit error or take responsibility. Lurch's quick admission that he should have recorded the serial number of his property is an excellent example of a person taking responsibility for their own life.

It sure is. Being able to admit that you made a mistake goes a long way to being a more trusted, likeable person.

I have no doubt she was ass-deep in the plot. Whether she or her husband are indicted is largely political and not about justice.

Could this be why the Trumpers are so focused upon investigating Fauci and Hunter? To deflect attention away from Trump's inner circle of traitors seeking to overthrown the United States government in a coup?

As far as I know, she's just been a MAGA cheerleader. If SCOTUS had any way to hold the jurists accountable, Clarence should have been gone a long time ago. He used his power as a jurist to cover for her, bullshit.

That we permit threads with wholesale bans on participation is asinine. One member does it repeatedly. Today the member launched five new threads each banning dozens of members who typically express political views at odds with his own.

Put an end to this.

When libs do it, it's OK. When a conservative does it, not so much.

:eyeroll:

I have no doubt she was ass-deep in the plot. Whether she or her husband are indicted is largely political and not about justice.

Could this be why the Trumpers are so focused upon investigating Fauci and Hunter? To deflect attention away from Trump's inner circle of traitors seeking to overthrown the United States government in a coup?

Of course it is. That's *exactly* what it is. "Nothing to see here, folks, but look over THERE!"

It's not that actual quote, but very similar. "We're* so blessed to not be like them" or "We're so thankful we're not angry/confused/bitter/envious/etc. like them." I also enjoy Minty's insistence that she never, ever reads our posts, which she believes hurts our feelz -- while simultaneously referring to their content. You can't make this shit up! lol

* [It's always 'we' because Toxic is incapable of standing alone and using the 'I' word]

^ Every time I read that I think "dissociative identy disorder." :laugh:

She was "Pointgold" for a time; it was a standalone, not a name change.

5ynm1qy.jpg

Back