New Rule... Rule 16

I confess to having done this occasionally, but only when someone is relentlessly stalking me when I'm trying to avoid them. Or if they change MY posts to something I didn't say. Example: The thankfully-banned BulletBob.

Or the vile Lesion who changes people's names to some nonsense, so he is returned the favor. Technically though that's just name-changing and not post-changing.

The good news is delete but not alter.
LEGINA said:
IMA CUM GURGLER

Any bets how many complaints Sybil filed against my responses to his trolling to get this rule made? I'm thinking every single one. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Sure, anatta/dukkha/dookie and a few other Putin fans did it too, but it takes a real psycho to drive Damo psycho and Into the Night/gfm175/IBDaMann is that psycho.

I confess to having done this occasionally, but only when someone is relentlessly stalking me when I'm trying to avoid them. Or if they change MY posts to something I didn't say. Example: The thankfully-banned BulletBob.

Or the vile Lesion who changes people's names to some nonsense, so he is returned the favor. Technically though that's just name-changing and not post-changing.

Thanks for confessing, narcissist. How many warnings do you deserve?

You know that you do have the option of protesting Dutch Behaviour by not dealing with him, RIGHT?

I am almost never a fan of shunning, but in this case it might be warranted.

Thanks for confessing, narcissist. How many warnings do you deserve?

Is "narcissist" the word of the day in your therapy group, Connie?

How many warnings do you think she deserves? Why? What's your logic or are you just being an emotional hot mess again because you're a schizo?

Hmmmmmmm, ... this has worked out well. :(

Rules should be enforced. It keeps the psychos and liars at bay.

Look at Controlled Opposition. He rarely posts because he's afraid his "sickness" will cause him to get banned again.

Mentally ill people have self-control issues. It's one way to tell they have "issues".

63gvrw.gif

Rules should be enforced. It keeps the psychos and liars at bay.

Look at Controlled Opposition. He rarely posts because he's afraid his "sickness" will cause him to get banned again.

Mentally ill people have self-control issues. It's one way to tell they have "issues".

I don't know. I thought it was fun changing the words a person says to make them look like Idiots. (WHERE IS THE PRIORITY HERE?)

Back