New Rule... Rule 16

Well I would have to ask Damofaggot for permission. But then he has a control of the code.

A new feature: remove those threads made by the posters you do not like. Winner.

Just include their threads as part of the Ignore feature? What happens now when a member is ignored and they start a thread?

you should pluck the meth whore out of your own eye, etc......

Pre-Menstrual Psychos love meth whores...and are often related to them.

5ciqpw.jpg

We'll call this new rule the Dutch Uncle rule.

Quote Box Altering:

One can alter a quote box by removing some of a wall of text to expose the specific part you are responding to, or splitting it apart so you can respond to each item one at a time. However, altering the words posted and changing the meaning of what they said for whatever reason (a joke for instance) is not allowed unless you change the "quoted by" portion of the quote to make it clear that the original poster did not post what you are "making" them say. We will begin by deleting these posts, and if it continues we will get into banning.

Example:

A bad "quote" that we would delete:

An altered "quote" that would not be deleted:

Maybe your should have called this the Legion rule, because Legion has used the tactic more than anybody else on this forum.

Maybe your should have called this the Legion rule, because Legion has used the tactic more than anybody else on this forum.

Don't be stealing my glory, dude!

Yes, both Legina and Pre-Menstrual Psycho used the tactic years before I did.....but I did it the best!!!

Everyone owes their thanks to Into the Night and Anatta for hounding Damo to make another rule.

Don't be stealing my glory, dude!

Yes, both Legina and Pre-Menstrual Psycho used the tactic years before I did.....but I did it the best!!!

Everyone owes their thanks to Into the Night and Anatta for hounding Damo to make another rule.

I have got Into the Night on ignore, he/she is as obnoxious as they come.

I have got Into the Night on ignore, he/she is as obnoxious as they come.

Agreed. To combat his insanity (my guess is he's a paranoid schizophrenic) I took to altering his posts with graphics or text like this:
Into the Night said:
♪♬♪ I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and gay ♪♬♪♩

I also called him "Sybil" because 1) he's a schizo and 2) because he has three socks; the other two being IBDaMann and gfm175.

Because Sybil is mentally ill, he could dish it out but not take it so he complained to Damo...a lot.

Anatta/dukkha "Dookie" was advocating murdering Americans and sucking Putin's cock so I did a similar thing with him. Dookie also inundated the mods with complaints about me.

There were a couple others, but the bottom line is that a psycho and a Putin cocksucker complained enough to cause the additional rules.

This has been going on since the forum began, and this will do nothing to stop it. You'd have to include changing the quoted name in the rule. You either do it or you don't do it, so this new rule changes nothing. Just my two cents. I personally don't care.

The good news is delete but not alter.

Any bets how many complaints Sybil filed against my responses to his trolling to get this rule made? I'm thinking every single one. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Sure, anatta/dukkha/dookie and a few other Putin fans did it too, but it takes a real psycho to drive Damo psycho and Into the Night/gfm175/IBDaMann is that psycho.

Is that who you call "Sybil," Into the Night et al? I have them on ignore.

PiMP is the one I see altering quotes all the time. Lesion just changes the names, as far as I've noticed. Which is great because then you're not bothered by notification, and most likely miss most of them anyways. Not a loss. lol

Back