New Rule... Rule 16

Four of a Kind

Four of a kind is a hand that contains four of the same card, such as four sevens or four Jacks. Because twos (deuces) are rated the lowest and aces the highest in poker, four aces ​is the highest four of a kind. When two or more players have four of a kind, the highest four of a kind wins. So, four deuces can’t beat any other four of a kind, and four aces can’t be beaten by any other four of a kind.

https://www.liveabout.com/poker-hands-what-beats-what-537514

It's a heavy bet with a great risk. Call, raise or fold?

I don't know. I thought it was fun changing the words a person says to make them look like Idiots. (WHERE IS THE PRIORITY HERE?)

Not my call. Tell that to the whiny cucks who complained to Damo about me in particular. That's the clue. Both Pre-Menstrual Pussy and Legina did it for years but suddenly there's a rule change?

There's only one reason for that; some dipshits sending in hundreds of complaints to Damo. Sybil/Into the Night and anatta/dukkha/dookie are the most guilty but they may have PM'd their pussified friends to join in.

My guess was that they hoped to see me banned. Note how Controlled Opposition wanted me banned by having the rule applied retroactively.

Not my call. Tell that to the whiny cucks who complained to Damo about me in particular. That's the clue. Both Pre-Menstrual Pussy and Legina did it for years but suddenly there's a rule change?

There's only one reason for that; some dipshits sending in hundreds of complaints to Damo. Sybil/Into the Night and anatta/dukkha/dookie are the most guilty but they may have PM'd their pussified friends to join in.

My guess was that they hoped to see me banned. Note how Controlled Opposition wanted me banned by having the rule applied retroactively.

I've requested this a few times in the past.

I want a feature that blocks the threads created by those faggots constantly, cluttering up the front page.

Is that too much to ask for?

I've requested this a few times in the past.

I want a feature that blocks the threads created by those faggots constantly, cluttering up the front page.

Is that too much to ask for?

Who determines who gets to be on the front page?

True, there's a lot of trash there. Some posters are never worth a look so I skip over them unless the thread has a few dozen posts or more then I'll take a look.

Weird that the rule is named after you, when quote-changing has been going on here routinely since I registered in 2006.

Who determines who gets to be on the front page?

True, there's a lot of trash there. Some posters are never worth a look so I skip over them unless the thread has a few dozen posts or more then I'll take a look.

All I want is a feature that removes those threads from posters I want to ignore.

It's difficult to go through a couple of pages without seeing them. It's tiresome.

Weird that the rule is named after you, when quote-changing has been going on here routinely since I registered in 2006.

My guess is that both Anatta and Sybil inundated Damo with a flood of complaints because I was tired of their bullshit posts. Squeaky wheel gets the grease and all. :cool:

You've made so many friends here, ... that is hard to believe. :|

Is "narcissist" the word of the day in your therapy group, Connie?

How many warnings do you think she deserves? Why? What's your logic or are you just being an emotional hot mess again because you're a schizo?

You are the emotional hot mess. No one contemplates bashing me in the face with a shovel. You cannot say the same about yourslelf.

Rules should be enforced. It keeps the psychos and liars at bay.

Look at Controlled Opposition. He rarely posts because he's afraid his "sickness" will cause him to get banned again.

Mentally ill people have self-control issues. It's one way to tell they have "issues".

Says the "psychologist" who has never practiced the profession.

You are an idiot, but I am pleased to have upset you so.

Back