New school shooting

no, it's called irrational behavior. it's why the government system was set up to run slower than molasses in january so that your knee jerk reactions wouldn't limit our freedoms.

you lied about what I said.

YOU edited my words so you could LIE and pretend I did not answer you.

You know what that makes you?

a fucking lair

it's not necessary to do such, especially at your demand or request. The bill of rights didn't begin with 'these can be rated according to your feelings'. They ARE, however, basic and fundamental rights that the founders forbid the federal government from restricting in any way, shape, or form.
and if 18 six year old kids got to die to prove your point well that's just tough shit for them. Political ideology is far more important than their lives, right?

and if 18 six year old kids got to die to prove your point well that's just tough shit for them. Political ideology is far more important than their lives, right?
more emotional 'what about the children' rantings. weren't some of you liberals cheering the deaths of foreign kids that died by drones from Obama? hypocrite much, mott?

why did you eidt out the very fucking answer you posted to claim you were trying to get from me?

Your a fucking lair
and you're a fucking idiot, I gave you that answer. If you think better mental health care and screening is the regulation that will prevent this, you're not up to the debate.

it's not necessary to do such, especially at your demand or request. The bill of rights didn't begin with 'these can be rated according to your feelings'. They ARE, however, basic and fundamental rights that the founders forbid the federal government from restricting in any way, shape, or form.

To believe the Founders wouldn't have done something to correct needless deaths, from a lack of health care to gun violence, you must believe they were imbeciles.

more emotional 'what about the children' rantings. weren't some of you liberals cheering the deaths of foreign kids that died by drones from Obama? hypocrite much, mott?
What a fucking gutless coward. If you have the courage of your convictions go up to CT and tell those kids all about their 2nd ammendment rights. Oh.....you can't....I forgot....they're too dead. Well, nice to see they made your point for you, isn't it? Was it worth the sacrifice for you?

To believe the Founders wouldn't have done something to correct needless deaths, from a lack of health care to gun violence, you must believe they were imbeciles.
to believe that the founders would put so much power in the hands of a central government, after having just divorced themselves (violently i might add) from a tyrannical central government, you must believe they were imbeciles.

What a fucking gutless coward. If you have the courage of your convictions go up to CT and tell those kids all about their 2nd ammendment rights. Oh.....you can't....I forgot....they're too dead. Well, nice to see they made your point for you, isn't it? Was it worth the sacrifice for you?
oh boohoo mott. your hypocrisy is showing badly. it's a damned shame you can't muster up this kind of outrage over the needless deaths of innocents at the hands of cops, so kindly fuck off and grow up.

Back