New school shooting

Then how about proposing a solution that doesn't use the words "more guns".
theres only one solution. ban all guns. recall every military member, set them and every cop on a massive house to house search. immediate executions for any non government person caught with a gun. triple the number of cops and military and put them on armored street patrol. good luck with that

post 268

he is blaming the DEAD teacher for her sons mental illness

no he didn't. further, you said victimS...plural. you lied. and if you read his whole post, he is blaming the violent video games. you're delusional if you think people or parents do not wonder where they went wrong.

and in your warped mind that thinks mental health care is brainwashing you probably pretend someone actually wants what you spew to happen

and in your warped mind that thinks mental health care is brainwashing you probably pretend someone actually wants what you spew to happen
in your warped mind, you would demand mental health care professionals to label anyone who liked guns or the constitution, or talked of defending the constitution against the government, as a deranged individual, so yes....your version is brainwashing.

Pretending the constitution can never be wrong is fanatical.
the constitution is a legal document. nothing more, nothing less. it gives certain powers over to the government and nothing more. It strictly limits the federal government from being able to do certain things. As a legal document, it is unchanging and must be read strictly as it's text is printed.

theres only one solution. ban all guns. recall every military member, set them and every cop on a massive house to house search. immediate executions for any non government person caught with a gun. triple the number of cops and military and put them on armored street patrol. good luck with that

I guess you posted this sarcastic tripe because you really have no answer for how to avoid these massacres.

STY is a very good name for him.

an infection that keeps someone from seeing.

he lied and denied in this tread and said crazy assed things like mental heatlhcare is brainwashing

the constitution is a legal document. nothing more, nothing less. it gives certain powers over to the government and nothing more. It strictly limits the federal government from being able to do certain things. As a legal document, it is unchanging and must be read strictly as it's text is printed.

Guess not, or it wouldn't have been amended 27 times.

I guess you posted this sarcastic tripe because you really have no answer for how to avoid these massacres.
NOBODY has an answer to avoid these massacres because there is no way to do so, other than what I posited. One would think that by now after all the idiot gun laws you hoplophobes have made and they haven't worked, you'd quit. the saying that 'stupidity knows no bounds' has never been truer in that respect.

I think he is worshiping freedom over tyranny. This type of risk is what we pay for freedom.

Those that would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither.

Tell us all about the freedom of those 20 children killed. Are they worshipping freedom over tyranny? Are they sacrificing freedom for security?

LOL

How did all those strict gun rules in Chicago work out for you? At last count, the murder count was at 484. The only ones that had guns were the same one's that voted for Obama.

I keep hearing about the strict gun laws in Chicago. You know they've been overturned, right?

dear fucking liar sty.

You just called mental health care brainwashing

It's the ones who deny mental health treatment who need it the most.

Back