New school shooting

there you have it folks I answer this guy and then he edits my post to pretend I didnt answer him and the right here defends him on it.

why is the right so moraless?

when you lie that makes you a liar.

I dont need liars to help make policy for this country.

No one needs liars advice

there you have it folks I answer this guy and then he edits my post to pretend I didnt answer him and the right here defends him on it.

why is the right so moraless?

i read the post you're talking about, and the whole post doesn't have an answer. i've asked for you an answer, can you provide one? or are you just going to call STY a liar another 100 times?

Mental health care is needed for EVERY American and if we dont get it done then you will see these horrible crimes more and more

1. as i showed it did not stop the CO murders

2. is it your position to make it compulsory? if you don't, then it won't help at all. most psycho's don't know they are psycho.

Shooter was the son of a teacher. Great parenting! I've met tons of the liberals in Newtown (lived there for 7 years) and their kids are always the latch-key type who have everything they could ever want and still consider themselves poor. I bet this kid was getting back at mommy and he's played so many hours of violent video games he didn't feel a thing as he shot children to death.

Hooray for violent video games!! /sarc

post 268

he is blaming the DEAD teacher for her sons mental illness

we are on constant defense from you takers. It's very fucked up these kids were killed..... But make no mistake...... I would rather have thousands of dead kids each year than lose our right to have guns.

Congratulations, Grind. You just made the honor of joining that "special thread" on the forum.

i read the post you're talking about, and the whole post doesn't have an answer. i've asked for you an answer, can you provide one? or are you just going to call STY a liar another 100 times?

1. as i showed it did not stop the CO murders

2. is it your position to make it compulsory? if you don't, then it won't help at all. most psycho's don't know they are psycho.

evince?

Back