New way to finance college

I am 52.
I never claimed to be the smartest poster.
That is a lie which is beneath you as a gentleman.
There are many here who are smarter than I am.

The OP is not a solution, it is a bandaid but worse than that, and as I mentioned this type of scheme enables high education costs.

There are? Name names, dammit!

:indeed:

Let private financiers compete. If they don't offer competitive rates and terms, they will fail. Let the free market work.

You always do the same shit, playing stupid fucking mind games.

Sent from Lenovo K5 Note:
To piss off snowflakes, bottom feeders and racists

What game? Cawacko asked what I quoted above. I responded based on the question that was asked of me.

You always do the same shit, playing stupid fucking mind games.

What game? Cawacko asked what I quoted above. I responded based on the question that was asked of me.

To briefly recap:

CFM, you said you went to college on an athletic scholarship.

Hey, I played sports growing up and am a big sports fan to this day. So I asked what sport you played.

You don't want to say what it was. But you are willing to come to SF to show me the documentation of what sport you played.

However you are only willing to come to SF if you can come to my home, not a bar or restaurant.

Makes total sense.

Let's recap:

I made a truthful statement related to how I paid for college.

You asked me what sport. I said it was irrelevant, as it is. It has nothing to do with "don't want to" but don't have to.

I proposed providing proof of it after YOU said it my claim wasn't true.

YOU asked "Where would you like to meet?" You didn't say what bar or restaurant, you simply said "where". I answered.

YOU claimed that what you were thinking when you asked was about a bar apparently believing I could read your mind not what you typed.

YOU refused despite having asked a question of me without any specifics or limitations on what "Where" could be.

YOU make it out as if it's my fault for answering the question YOU asked of me.

If you're going to ask "where", don't be shocked if someone answers it based on how it was asked and in a way you maybe didn't want to hear.

Last edited:
He is just fucking with you, obviously a psychopath.

So I answer a question based on how it was asked and you consider me the psychopath? Strange.

Let's recap:

I made a truthful statement related to how I paid for college.

You asked me what sport. I said it was irrelevant, as it is. It has nothing to do with "don't want to" but don't have to.

I proposed providing proof of it after YOU said it my claim wasn't true.

YOU asked "Where would you like to meet?" You didn't say what bar or restaurant, you simply said "where". I answered.

YOU claimed that what you were thinking when you asked was about a bar apparently believing I could read your mind not what you typed.

YOU refused despite having asked a question of me without any specifics or limitations on what "Where" could be.

YOU make it out as if it's my fault for answering the question YOU asked of me.

If you're going to ask "where", don't be shocked if someone answers it based on how it was asked and in a way you maybe didn't want to hear.
Why would anybody in their right mind give an obvious psycho like you their home address?

Here you go CFM, if you don't want to state what sport you played on here but are willing to come to SF to show me we can meet at restaurant and I'll pay for the food. Let me know what dates work for you and we'll plan a meeting.

Why would anybody in their right mind give an obvious psycho like you their home address?

Yet all I did was answer a question. How dare I do that.

Last edited:
Here you go CFM, if you don't want to state what sport you played on here but are willing to come to SF to show me we can meet at restaurant and I'll pay for the food. Let me know what dates work for you and we'll plan a meeting.

YOU asked me a question. I answered it. Why did you ask me a question if you didn't want an answer?

Last edited:
Then this and think you are smart?
There is no free market, fool.

It's about letting/getting firms to enter the market and attempt to drive down costs with their products. Status quo isn't doing much for us now.

Back