New way to finance college

No, but look at it from Wacko's perspective; "this market is ripe"
"It remains to be scene"
"but it is a good thing for all of us".

I have two children in college.
High costs are NOT a good thing you drooling fool. Take another shotand shut the fuck up you typical republican.

Youre sixty years old, essentially have said you're the smartest poster in the board, and can't have a conversation without swearing at people and understand the basic concepts of business and his markets work.

So you're only willing to come to SF to my home but not meet at a bar. Sure thing.

You asked "where would you like to meet?". I said where. I didn't see any limitations in your question. In fact, I had already stated where earlier yet you felt the need to ask. Why is that?

You asked "where would you like to meet?". I said where. I didn't see any limitations in your question. In fact, I had already stated where earlier yet you felt the need to ask. Why is that?

Wife and kid would be here. Would needs them around? A bar is much more fun. If you're traveling from far distance the least I could do is buy you a drink.

Wife and kid would be here. Would needs them around? A bar is much more fun. If you're traveling from far distance the least I could do is buy you a drink.

Again, YOU asked "where?". Again, I told you. If you aren't going to honor the answer to a question that had no limits as part of it, why did you ask?

I don't drink.

When I said where I was thinking what bar. If you don't drink we can go to a restaurant and I'll buy you a meal.

Youre sixty years old, essentially have said you're the smartest poster in the board, and can't have a conversation without swearing at people and understand the basic concepts of business and his markets work.

I am 52.
I never claimed to be the smartest poster.
That is a lie which is beneath you as a gentleman.
There are many here who are smarter than I am.

The OP is not a solution, it is a bandaid but worse than that, and as I mentioned this type of scheme enables high education costs.

When I said where I was thinking what bar. If you don't drink we can go to a restaurant and I'll buy you a meal.

Since you can't prove what you were thinking and I can't read your mind, the ONLY thing we have to go on is what you SAID. That's in writing and in YOUR words.

He is just being a macho arsehole, ignore the cunt!

Sent from Lenovo K5 Note:
To piss off snowflakes, bottom feeders and racists

It has nothing to do with anything except what Cawacko SAID. Are you telling me that he didn't ask, and I quote, "Where would you like to meet?". Can you show me any restrictions, limitations, or anything else that prohibits my answer from being anywhere? If you can't, that makes you the cunt and the coward.

I am 52.
I never claimed to be the smartest poster.
That is a lie which is beneath you as a gentleman.
There are many here who are smarter than I am.

The OP is not a solution, it is a bandaid but worse than that, and as I mentioned this type of scheme enables high education costs.
You claimed many times to be in the top 1% for intelligence!!

It has nothing to do with anything except what Cawacko SAID. Are you telling me that he didn't ask, and I quote, "Where would you like to meet?". Can you show me any restrictions, limitations, or anything else that prohibits my answer from being anywhere? If you can't, that makes you the cunt and the coward.
You always do the same shit, playing stupid fucking mind games.

To briefly recap:

CFM, you said you went to college on an athletic scholarship.

Hey, I played sports growing up and am a big sports fan to this day. So I asked what sport you played.

You don't want to say what it was. But you are willing to come to SF to show me the documentation of what sport you played.

However you are only willing to come to SF if you can come to my home, not a bar or restaurant.

Makes total sense.

To briefly recap:

Hey, I played sports growing up and am a big sports fan to this day. So I asked what sport you played.

You don't want to say what it was. But you are willing to come to SF to show me the documentation of what sport you played.

However you are only willing to come to SF if you can come to my home, not a bar or restaurant.

Makes total sense.
He is just fucking with you, obviously a psychopath.

To briefly recap:

Makes total sense.
Clearly, the 'sport' he played was chess. No doubt he rode the pine.

Back