No doubt Biden got shelled last night

Biden's job was to show the people he has the strength and ability to be president for 4 more years. In that, he failed. He looked weak and frail. He did not even refute the string of lies that Trump told. He seemed to have been over-prepped and wanted to put all the info he had in the debate. He allowed Trump's lies to go unassailed.

Biden's job was to show the people he has the strength and ability to be president for 4 more years. In that, he failed. He looked weak and frail. He did not even refute the string of lies that Trump told. He seemed to have been over-prepped and wanted to put all the info he had in the debate. He allowed Trump's lies to go unassailed.
He looked fine to me.

What I noted is documented facts, what you responded with is innuendo and infotainment melodrama, apples and oranges
It's documented fact that joe is a lying racist child groping imbecile who is a horrible human being. In order to deny that you have to deny grass is green

Joe shit his pants in front of the whole world.

Translation: reality just slapped this lying leftist halfwit upside his empty lying head.

He looked fine to me.
He looked fine.....
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

I had the sound off most of the time because I cannot listen to Trump.
I wish I could say I am shocked at the Biden bashing, but too many Democrats are longing for a fascist strong man. Our nation may never be right.

Americans knew Trump was lying, by now they know lying is part of his schtick, he didn’t do anything to beat Biden, Biden beat Biden, he’s an old man.

but it is also obvious to conclude that the country is f*cked, we are now facing a decision over electing a narcissist totally lacking a moral compass and a selfish old man too stubborn to fade away
Yes Joe Biden is a corrupt narcissist and a selfish old man too stubborn to fade away being pulled along by a wife unwilling to step out of the limelight.

Americans knew Trump was lying, by now they know lying is part of his schtick, he didn’t do anything to beat Biden, Biden beat Biden, he’s an old man.
And Trump is demented and a crook. How could such a man be allowed to run for president? He is close to jail.

This is from yesterday's SF Chronicle. It was written in response to Newsom's State of the State speech where he focused far more on national issues than what's happening in California. But it's a very appropriate heading in light of last night's debate.

Gavin Newsom is mentally checking himself out of California and into the White House

Judging from his State of the State speech and his impending relocation away from Sacramento to Marin County, California Gov. Newsom is ready to move on

I can see more dems in the near future actively running.

I had the sound off most of the time because I cannot listen to Trump.

Awwww...does he make you cry? :laugh: It was even harder to listen to Biden's garbled bullshit.

I wish I could say I am shocked at the Biden bashing, but too many Democrats are longing for a fascist strong man. Our nation may never be right.

Translation: another admission the emperor has no clothes.

Back