No doubt Biden got shelled last night

I really wish the Democrats would switch Biden out. I wish he had not been the winner of the primaries.

Its not likely, but I wish it would happen.

I have said in the past, if either party could get rid of their nominee this season, I suspect they would win.

I really wish the Democrats would switch Biden out. I wish he had not been the winner of the primaries.

Its not likely, but I wish it would happen.

I have said in the past, if either party could get rid of their nominee this season, I suspect they would win.
we are going to protect the threat of democracy by

1) refusing to have an actual primary process for Joe to compete in

2) lie about his decline - and claim cheap fakes when people point out the obvious

3) let a bunch of powerful people decide in private who you get to vote for this fall

DERP DERP

Dark Brandon just made sure EVERYFUCKINGONE is going to watching HIS SPEECHES

the media has been ignoring them

Now it’s a national game to watch his every speech VERY closely

Fucking brilliant!

They broke the cycle folks

2) lie about his decline - and claim cheap fakes when people point out the obvious

3) let a bunch of powerful people decide in private who you get to vote for this fall

DERP DERP
In my lifetime I recall two sitting Presidents having real primary challengers, Carter (with Kennedy) and Bush I (with Buchannan) and neither won re-election. So for that reason I understand Democrats not wanting a serious primary candidate for Biden. The risk there is you end up where they are now if you think he should be replaced.

Unlike you, I have studied history.
You think "fascism" is too hard to define. That is your problem.
point_and_laugh-DMID1-5cv4ih16c-480x256.gif

DERP DERP
There were cheap fakes.

In my lifetime I recall two sitting Presidents having real primary challengers, Carter (with Kennedy) and Bush I (with Buchannan) and neither won re-election. So for that reason I understand Democrats not wanting a serious primary candidate for Biden. The risk there is you end up where they are now if you think he should be replaced.
this is all true, but when has a political party discussed removing the candidate prior to the convention?

would they still claim they are defending democracy if they did that?

this is all true, but when has a political party discussed removing the candidate prior to the convention?

would they still claim they are defending democracy if they did that?
I can't recall it happening (in my lifetime) but we haven't had a situation like this either. Chip Roy is claiming the Constitution says Biden should be removed because he can't do his job. So from that perspective they would be theoretically defending the Constitution (defending democracy) by replacing Biden as their nominee.

I can't recall it happening (in my lifetime) but we haven't had a situation like this either. Chip Roy is claiming the Constitution says Biden should be removed because he can't do his job. So from that perspective they would be theoretically defending the Constitution (defending democracy) by replacing Biden as their nominee.
that at least brings in the prescribed transfer of power - they voted for Biden and a replacement, so at least we can justify that the replacement was picked democratically and not in a smoky back room

Biden's job was to show the people he has the strength and ability to be president for 4 more years. In that, he failed. He looked weak and frail. He did not even refute the string of lies that Trump told. He seemed to have been over-prepped and wanted to put all the info he had in the debate. He allowed Trump's lies to go unassailed.
Democrats show the character to face up to it. Republicans have a mortal danger to the country on their hands and never take an honest peek at it, convincing themselves instead that its red, white and blue.

that at least brings in the prescribed transfer of power - they voted for Biden and a replacement, so at least we can justify that the replacement was picked democratically and not in a smoky back room
Nothing's going to happen but if they replace him it won't be some back room deal, it will be because the people in the party demand it.

Nothing's going to happen but if they replace him it won't be some back room deal, it will be because the people in the party demand it.
"people in the party"

huh? what people? a few fat cats that claim power, or citizens of the states?

Back