No one has a right to healthcare

dear fucking traitor to this nation

You are not the one who gets to define the constitution for everyone else.

because it doesn't work

people are just left to die

Worked fine for ME. My insurance is part of my compensation package. The max I will pay out of pocket in a year is $750. For that to go up because people like you want others to have what I've earned is unacceptable.

Worked fine for ME. My insurance is part of my compensation package. The max I will pay out of pocket in a year is $750. For that to go up because people like you want others to have what I've earned is unacceptable.

you would allow a child to bleed out in the street to save money.

Americans dont agree with that idea you evil fuck

dear fucking traitor to this nation

You are not the one who gets to define the constitution for everyone else.

Yet you think you are.

I don't need to define the Constitution. The WORDS of the Constitution define that what I say is correct and what a person like you that can't show it says is wrong.

Show me the words healthcare, food stamps, government housing, WIC, etc. in the Constitution. I can show you the words related to raising and funding a military.

but you are the one who wants to be able to just say no to taxes remember asshole

Not for those things for which the Constitution specifically delegates the authority to do. You want the rest of us to pay more taxes for things you have yet to show are in the Constitution. Show me where the words healthcare, food stamps, WIC, public housing, etc. are in the Constitution.

Not for those things for which the Constitution specifically delegates the authority to do. You want the rest of us to pay more taxes for things you have yet to show are in the Constitution. Show me where the words healthcare, food stamps, WIC, public housing, etc. are in the Constitution.

Kind of a nice position the cumtwat Desh is taking.

She wants more and more gobblement spending. She doesn't want her taxes to go up to pay for it and she claims ZERO responsibility for our $19 trillion national debt

Kind of a nice position the cumtwat Desh is taking.

She wants more and more gobblement spending. She doesn't want her taxes to go up to pay for it and she claims ZERO responsibility for our $19 trillion national debt

She wants taxes to go up on things for which the Constitution doesn't grant authority. She supports taxes going up on the rest of us so someone whose own parents won't fund him/her going to college don't have to pay. She things we should invest in someone whose own parents won't do it. That issue could be handled without the government at all with both sides getting what they want. She could fund it for those kids proving she really believes it's a good investment and the rest of us wouldn't be forced to do for someone else what we've proven we believe in by doing it for our own. The kid whose parents won't fund it for their own get to go and no taxes are involved in it. You and I both know that's not how she works.

Everyone has the right to healthcare. If the right-wing weirdoes don't want it, let them crawl back under their stones and die.

Back