Obama Booed at All-Star Game In St. Louis

you have absolutely no idea what my congregation is like. they are actually an incredibly warm and welcoming bunch of folks... they'd welcome even you into our midst with joy.

and I wonder how they would welcome YOU if they ever read your vulgar, disgusting, and sickening posts

Or they as deranged as you are?

The numbers keep heading south for Obama and his policies

Poll Shows Obama Slipping on Key Issues
Approval Rating on Health Care Falls Below 50 Percent

By Dan Balz and Jon Cohen
Washington Post Staff Writers
Monday, July 20, 2009

Heading into a critical period in the debate over health-care reform, public approval of President Obama's stewardship on the issue has dropped below the 50 percent threshold for the first time, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/19/AR2009071902176.html

The numbers keep heading south for Obama and his policies

Poll Shows Obama Slipping on Key Issues
Approval Rating on Health Care Falls Below 50 Percent

By Dan Balz and Jon Cohen
Washington Post Staff Writers
Monday, July 20, 2009

Heading into a critical period in the debate over health-care reform, public approval of President Obama's stewardship on the issue has dropped below the 50 percent threshold for the first time, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/19/AR2009071902176.html

Maybe that will cheer you up a bit?

Maybe that will cheer you up a bit?

What cheers me up is more and more people are finding out what is in the Obamacare bill - and they do not like it

Despite the Dems best efforts, what is in the bill is coming out before it is passed without letting the voters know what they will have to pay for

What cheers me up is more and more people are finding out what is in the Obamacare bill - and they do not like it

Despite the Dems best efforts, what is in the bill is coming out before it is passed without letting the voters know what they will have to pay for

Well, i'm glad you're happy about something.

Personally, i haven't a clue what is in this Bill but if i do read it, and find out something i don't like, i'll be sure to let you know a.s.a.p. and make you that little bit happier. See, i am quite nice when i want to be.

Well, i'm glad you're happy about something.

Personally, i haven't a clue what is in this Bill but if i do read it, and find out something i don't like, i'll be sure to let you know a.s.a.p. and make you that little bit happier. See, i am quite nice when i want to be.

So with $1 trillion being spent, taxes being increased, and with making buying private healthcare ins illegal - don't you think WE the people should know what is in the bill?

What happened to Obama's promise that all bill would be made available on line BEFORE it is voted on?

Dems did the same thing with the "stimulus" bill

So with $1 trillion being spent, taxes being increased, and with making buying private healthcare ins illegal - don't you think WE the people should know what is in the bill?

What happened to Obama's promise that all bill would be made available on line BEFORE it is voted on?

Dems did the same thing with the "stimulus" bill

Maybe you have a point, maybe you don't.

I don't really care mate. I'm neither a Democrat nor an American.

Maybe you have a point, maybe you don't.

I don't really care mate. I'm neither a Democrat nor an American.

I have many points - and that is what drives liberals up a wall

Looks oike the glow of Obama is slowly goiong away and all he has left is reality

So you don't care what Obama's policies will do to the nation? :rolleyes:

I have many points - and that is what drives liberals up a wall

Looks oike the glow of Obama is slowly goiong away and all he has left is reality

So you don't care what Obama's policies will do to the nation? :rolleyes:

Again, it's not my nation. So, in a word - no. :D

I would think you would then. The way Dems are destorying the US economy, it would make it easier for your nation to compete with the US

I have enough problems worrying about our own economy without considering the plight of the United States as well.

There is only so far a chap's blood pressure can go without things becoming quite messy.

I have enough problems worrying about our own economy without considering the plight of the United States as well.

There is only so far a chap's blood pressure can go without things becoming quite messy.

Well given how your nation has government run healthcare, I would think you would be glad Obamacare would fail here

At least you would have a place to go if you needed life saving medical procedures

Well given how your nation has government run healthcare, I would think you would be glad Obamacare would fail here

At least you would have a place to go if you needed life saving medical procedures

Apart from everywhere else in the world, which is, coincidentally, cheaper than the US?

It may be cheap - but it not the best. Someone has to pay for it, and why do so many people from your country come here for treatment that is denied by your government?

They don't.

I've already had this exact same discussion with Southern Man, who you may know.

Oh? I have read about your nations NICE baord that decides who gets treatment and who does not

And who lives and who dies

That's nice.

The point still remains that the US is not a popular destination for British health tourists due to distance and, most importantly, cost.

Back