Obama camp trying to scare seniors... AGAIN...

God damn it.

SF is still getting skewered on this?

Let it go man. seriously. You lost and you lost big. The best route to take in a situation like this is to slowly creep back, stop posting and hope that Darla or Cypress don't see this.

translation: "I have nothing of value to add so I will resort to my usual idiocy of proclaiming victory rather than displaying my own ignorance"

Side note... the little stalker boy left the site again, I think he felt neglected.

Again, you are trying to spin what he stated into what YOU WANT him to be saying. Pretending that he is suggesting that if he can't get the savings out of waste etc.. that he will in turn cut benefits rather than use other funds. No where did McCain say that. Yet you continue to pretend it is the case.

You continue with the same line of crap over and over again. Unless you can show that McCain stated he would only use reduced waste or benefit cuts then you are simply making that shit up.

I'm not pretending anything. He said he would get the $1.3 trillion from Medicare and Medicaid which in itself suggests that he will get the $1.3 trillion from Medicare and Medicaid. He offered no other source of funds. In order to get the $1.3 trillion from Medicare and Medicaid he has to cut benefits.

Unless you can show that McCain said he would not get all of the $1.3 trillion from Medicare and Medicaid as he said and that he would get the money from elsewhere Obama is merely detailing the practical implications of McCain's plan.

I'm not pretending anything. He said he would get the $1.3 trillion from Medicare and Medicaid which in itself suggests that he will get the $1.3 trillion from Medicare and Medicaid. He offered no other source of funds. In order to get the $1.3 trillion from Medicare and Medicaid he has to cut benefits.

Unless you can show that McCain said he would not get all of the $1.3 trillion from Medicare and Medicaid as he said and that he would get the money from elsewhere Obama is merely detailing the practical implications of McCain's plan.

Same tired old bullshit. He says he thinks he can get the difference through savings. That is all he says. YOU ARE IMPLYING THE REST.

AS STATED 100 FRIGGING TIMES... NO, IT IS NOT LIKELY THAT HE CAN GET THAT MUCH IN SAVINGS. WHICH MEANS HE HAS TO GET IT FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. HE HAS NOT STATED WHERE ELSE HE WOULD GO.

YOU ARE ASSUMING THAT HE WOULD CUT BENEFITS RATHER THAN FIND THE MONEY ELSEWHERE. THIS IS AN ASSUMPTION ON YOUR PART AND IT IS BLATANTLY FALSE (AKA A LIE) TO PRETEND THAT IS MCCAINS POSITION.

there... now read it slowly this time.... try to absorb it. Just because he hasn't identified other sources doesn't mean he will therefore cut benefits. That is complete bullshit on your part and on Obamas.

He thinks he can get it through savings... he is likely wrong, which means he needs to clarify where he WILL get it from.

But that doesn't mean you get to spin this bullshit fearmongering that he will go around cutting seniors benefits to do so. You have NO support for such bullshit. You are simply trying to spin his position into a nice little strawman that you can use to scare seniors.

Which is quite typical of the left any time someone suggests altering one of the social safety nets.

Same tired old bullshit. He says he thinks he can get the difference through savings. That is all he says. YOU ARE IMPLYING THE REST.

AS STATED 100 FRIGGING TIMES... NO, IT IS NOT LIKELY THAT HE CAN GET THAT MUCH IN SAVINGS. WHICH MEANS HE HAS TO GET IT FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. HE HAS NOT STATED WHERE ELSE HE WOULD GO.

YOU ARE ASSUMING THAT HE WOULD CUT BENEFITS RATHER THAN FIND THE MONEY ELSEWHERE. THIS IS AN ASSUMPTION ON YOUR PART AND IT IS BLATANTLY FALSE (AKA A LIE) TO PRETEND THAT IS MCCAINS POSITION.

there... now read it slowly this time.... try to absorb it. Just because he hasn't identified other sources doesn't mean he will therefore cut benefits. That is complete bullshit on your part and on Obamas.

He thinks he can get it through savings... he is likely wrong, which means he needs to clarify where he WILL get it from.

But that doesn't mean you get to spin this bullshit fearmongering that he will go around cutting seniors benefits to do so. You have NO support for such bullshit. You are simply trying to spin his position into a nice little strawman that you can use to scare seniors.

Which is quite typical of the left any time someone suggests altering one of the social safety nets.

I see. Taking McCain at his word that he will get the $1.3 trillion from Medicare and Medicaid is a "blatant false . . . bullshit fearmongering lie" and a "strawman that can use to scare seniors." OK.

My question is what you call lying about (1) either the practical amount of savings he can gain from the Medicare and Medicaid budgets without cutting benefits or (2) the budget neutrality of he plan? Is that bullshit? A lie? Two lies? Reverse fearmongering (and a pony for everyone!)?

translation: "I have nothing of value to add so I will resort to my usual idiocy of proclaiming victory rather than displaying my own ignorance"

Side note... the little stalker boy left the site again, I think he felt neglected.

Translation: My a$$ is still sore from the spanking Dung just handed me.

Why are you still arguing. You even admitted that he said he would cut benefits and now you're acknowledging that its not likely he can get that much in savings.

You agree with us. McCain is either a lying sack of $hit or he's just stupid.

Glad we settled this.

what difference does it make. when all the baby boomers go on medicare its gong to bankrupt the system regardless of who is in power. That will be the turning point for national healthcare.

what difference does it make. when all the baby boomers go on medicare its gong to bankrupt the system regardless of who is in power. That will be the turning point for national healthcare.

Yeah, but we get to watch SF tap dance and that's always fun.

Back