Obama thinks marriage is between man and a woman

tinfoil

Banned
LOLZ

I laughed so fucking hard when I heard him say that. Bwahahahaha

[video=google;-5920945076940708662]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5920945076940708662&ei=8PaoSN70M5_sqwPz64Ue&q=obama+marriage&vt=lf&hl=en"[/video]

OMG Obama is a homophobe

and how is that funny?

Because it's supposed to be the homophobic intolerant right wingers who claim marriage is between a man and a woman. It's totally ironic and hilariously out of character for a left winger to use the man and woman talking point which is usually reserved for use by right wing neanderthals

This is the most self coreographed tip-toe jobs I've ever seen. Politiking at its most transparent. He should have just said "If you're a righty, I don't like gay folk" and then followed it up with "If you're a lefty, I really like gay folk."

He sure uses both sides of his mouth in this video.

I'm high.

He got schooled so hard by McCain portions of his followers are trying to say McCain got the questions beforehand.

He got schooled so hard by McCain portions of his followers are trying to say McCain got the questions beforehand.

Yeah, it's impossible for McCain to have done so since he was a prisoner of war, or something:

“The insinuation from the Obama campaign that John McCain, a former prisoner of war, cheated is outrageous,” Ms. Wallace said.

McCain cheated and then lied about it. It's very easy to avoid accusations of cheating: follow the rules.

Yeah, it's impossible for McCain to have done so since he was a prisoner of war, or something:

McCain cheated and then lied about it. It's very easy to avoid accusations of cheating: follow the rules.
Even easier, you are the accuser, produce evidence.

So far accusation is all you have. This is weak BS, based on the assumption that your candidate couldn't be schooled by somebody like McCain, certainly not in evidence.

So far accusation is all you have.

He admitted to breaking the rules, dumbass. The onus is then on him to prove he didn't cheat. And try not to invoke McCain's POW experience in the response, since he is so careful not to bring it up all the time.

He admitted to breaking the rules, dumbass. The onus is then on him to prove he didn't cheat. And try not to invoke McCain's POW experience in the response, since he is so careful not to bring it up all the time.
When did I invoke McCain's POW experience? Just give me one time. Since you want to make this about me, we'll make it about me. One quote about how his POW status makes him somehow impervious from attacks... from myself. Just one. Total rubbish, this is simply somebody who is using this tactic to distract.

Then we can deal with the statement you have made about how he "admitted to cheating" that you threw in in the middle of inane baseless attack because your argument is so weak you have nothing else.

When did I invoke McCain's POW experience? Just give me one time. Since you want to make this about me, we'll make it about me. One quote about how his POW status makes him somehow impervious from me. Just one.

Then we can deal with the statement you have made about how he "admitted to cheating" that you threw in in the middle of inane baseless attack because your argument is so weak you have nothing else.

You're making this about you, dude. I was talking about John McCain. Relax, junior.

And McCain admitted that he was not in the "cone if silence" as he should have been during Obama's questioning. This fact is not in dispute.

You're making this about you, dude. I was talking about John McCain. Relax, junior.

And McCain admitted that he was not in the "cone if silence" as he should have been during Obama's questioning. This fact is not in dispute.
No, twice you accused me of some "POW" thing that is not in evidence, put up or shut up. Show me any time I have ever "used his POW experience" in such a manner as you told me I should "try to" do without. Give me even one time. You made this about me.

So far accusation is all you have. This is weak BS, based on the assumption that your candidate couldn't be schooled by somebody like McCain, certainly not in evidence.

Wait, how was Obama “schooled”? Can we start with that claim first?

Did McCain admit to breaking the rules of the religious forum this weekend? I’m so confused.

Wait, how was Obama “schooled”? Can we start with that claim first?
Evidence of the "schooling"... attempting to say he was cheating because he could somehow hear all the questions from his motorcade...

Evidence of "listening"... He could have because he wasn't in the mythical "cone of silence".

The immediate cries of "cheating" tell me that they viewed this as a schooling, and needed an excuse for the embarrassment.

And yes, I'd be saying the same thing about McCain if they pulled this inanity.

Is that right.

There's the admittance of the partial lie to cover up the bigger lie.

McCain had the questions beforehand and practiced all week. And that is not about "schooling" obama - this wasn't a debate and Obama was himself, thoughful and really smart and confident and great. This was about McCain NOT being himself. I knew it.

No, twice you accused me of some "POW" thing that is not in evidence, put up or shut up.

What the fuck are you talking about?

This was the McCain campaign's response to whether McCain cheated:

“The insinuation from the Obama campaign that John McCain, a former prisoner of war, cheated is outrageous,” Ms. Wallace said.

I mentioned it above. This is what I'm talking about. It's not about you. In fact, that insinuation that this is about you and not John McCain, a former prisoner of war, is outrageous.

Evidence of the "schooling"... attempting to say he was cheating because he could somehow hear all the questions from his motorcade...

Evidence of "listening"... He could have because he wasn't in the mythical "cone of silence".

Huh?

If McCain broke the agreed upon rules, you got a problem on your hands hon.

Back