Obama's America

Voice of Elmo on leave from Sesame Street after he was accused of having 'sexual relationship with underage boy'

• Kevin Clash, 52, is on leave after the programme's lawyers were contacted by a 23-year-old man
  • Accuser claims he had a sexual relationship with the puppeteer seven years ago, when he was aged 16

The man who voices the puppet of Elmo on Sesame Street has taken leave amid allegations he had a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old boy.

Kevin Clash, 52, has taken a leave of absence from the popular children's show after the programme's lawyers were contacted by a 23-year-old man who claims he had a sexual relationship with the puppeteer seven years ago, when he was aged 16.

TMZ, who reported the allegations, said that Mr Clash had admitted he had a relationship with the man, but only after the accuser was an adult and said the accusations were both false and defamatory.

article-2231695-15FC7770000005DC-685_306x423.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-having-sexual-relationship-underage-boy.html

'Elmo' puppeteer Kevin Clash resigns as second man files lawsuit over new underage sex allegations
[h=2]Kevin Clash resigned on Tuesday after a second man came forward to say he had sex with the 'Sesame Street' voice actor and puppeteer when he was a teen.[/h]
Puppeteer Kevin Clash, the longtime voice of “Elmo,” resigned Tuesday after a $5 million lawsuit labeled him a pedophile who trolled telephone chat rooms in a hunt for underage lovers.

The lawsuit was filed by a second man claiming that he was just a teenager when he had a sexual relationship with the award-winning voice of the beloved kids’ character.

Clash, 52, “was an unmarried adult male living a prominent public life centered around the entertainment of toddlers, while at the same time he was, in secret, preying on teenage boys to satisfy his depraved sexual interests,” the Manhattan lawsuit charged.

Sesame Workshop, which had granted Clash a leave of absence after the first allegation of sex with a minor, issued a statement accepting his resignation after 28 years as Elmo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/elmo-resigns-new-accusations-article-1.1205034

It's a racist board, attack ads against Obama. Classy
I'll be banned
What are you talking about? Their simply google ads. That's it. Nobody here picks or chooses what ads appear, the little bots see it is a political site and the ads it selects usually reflect that (unless you are in the search area which the bots can't see).

Don't be a tool.

What are you talking about? Their simply google ads. That's it. Nobody here picks or chooses what ads appear, the little bots see it is a political site and the ads it selects usually reflect that (unless you are in the search area which the bots can't see).

Don't be a tool.

He can't help himself; because being a "tool" is all he knows.

13-year-old accused of stabbing 2-year-old sister to death

images

A 13-year-old Georgia girl accused of stabbing the 2-year-old sister that was left in her care.

Tyasia Jackson will be tried as an adult, after her mother came home Monday afternoon to find the girl -- 2-year-old Sasha Lamaya Ray -- stabbed seven times in the chest, WSB-TV reports.

"She died in my arms," Shelton Ray -- Sasha Ray's biological father and Jackson's stepfather -- told the station.

Shelton Ray said he had received a call from Jackson, saying that her sister was missing and that she thought the neighbors might have taken her. Shelton Ray and his wife sped home to try and locate Sasha, and found the bleeding toddler in the backyard. She died before they could get her to a hospital.

Jackson was taken into custody. Shelton Ray told investigators that the teen called him from jail on Monday night and admitted to killing Sasha Ray, Fox 8 reports.

Neighbor Veronica Hillman told CBS Atlantathat prior to the stabbing, she had seen Jackson let a boy into the house. She called the girl's mother, who asked her to make sure the boy left.

Hillman says she entered the home and found the boy hiding in a closet. The boy left with her, and afterwards, Shelton Ray says, Jackson asked three of her siblings to go upstairs and then stabbed Sasha Ray to death.

By the time the toddler was found, Ray says, Jackson had cleaned up the blood and changed her clothes.

When Jackson made her first court appearance on Tuesday, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported, family members loudly told her that they loved her.

"She still needs our help," Shelton Ray told CBS Atlanta. "We are her parents."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/21/tyasia-jackson-stabs-sasha-lamaya-ray_n_2170697.html

Don't be a tool.

You'd think someone who proclaims the technological superiority of Apple products would know how Google ads work

Woman 'stabbed brother, 23, in the neck with serving fork over Thanksgiving dinner'

A 27-year-old Maryland woman has been arrested and charged with stabbing her half-brother in the neck with a serving fork following an argument over Thanksgiving dinner Thursday, police said.

Annapolis police were called to an apartment on Madison Street where they found 23-year-old Deonte Wallace in the parking lot with two stab wounds. Wallace was taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Officers said his half-sister, 27-year-old Shenika Allsup, stabbed Wallace during an argument. She has been charged with assault and is being held on $1million bond.

article-0-162F4940000005DC-107_468x367.jpg

It all started at around 9.30pm at a home on the 1100 block of Madison Street. Police say a group of people were having Thanksgiving dinner when a fight broke out between Allsup and her half-brother, Wallace. Police have not revealed what the siblings were fighting over at the time.

According to investigators, as the argument escalated, Allsup grabbed a large fork used to serve the holiday turkey and plunged it twice into her sibling’s neck.

An officer who responded to the scene spotted Wallace outside clutching the left side of his neck and wearing a bloodied white T-shirt, according to the arrest report.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...k-large-serving-fork-Thanksgiving-dinner.html

[h=1]JetBlue flight attendant arrested after 'helping boyfriend steal a passenger's iPhone'[/h]
A uniformed JetBlue flight attendant on an off-duty free plane to Puerto Rico was arrested Friday at JFK Airport after her boyfriend allegedly stole an iPhone from another passenger.

Police said Queens couple Stacy-Ann Smith, 27, and her boyfriend Jason McCaulay, 23, were waiting to go through security on their way to Aguadila late Friday night when McCaulay swiped an iPhone 4S left in a bin.

jetblue-flight-stacy-ann-smith.jpg

According to police, the device's owner had put the phone in the bin while he passed through the metal detector.

A few minutes later the owner, who had been standing in front of McCaulay, realized his iPhone was missing and told the Transportation Security Adminstration agent who called the Port Authority cops.

Reviewing security footage, authorities saw McCaulay steal the iPhone.

Smith told police that McCaulay panicked when he saw police officers approaching him and slipped the phone into her pocket without her knowing.

McCaulay was taken off to be identified by the phone's owner while Smith went into the restroom.

An officer spotted her and followed her in to confront her, and while she denied knowing anything about the smartphone the officer found the device stashed in a toilet-seat-cover dispenser.

'I left the phone in the bathroom stall,' she later admitted to police, according to anonymous sources speaking to the New York Post. McCaulay then confessed.

Smith was given a desk-appearance ticket and released while McCaulay was charged with petit larceny and criminal possession of stolen property. McCaulay is being held pending an arraignment hearing in Queens Criminal Court.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...elping-boyfriend-steal-passengers-iPhone.html

[h=1]2 charged in rape, home invasion on Thanksgiving night[/h]
121126_perpscharged_top.jpg

Two 21-year-old men were charged Sunday in connection to a home invasion and rape in south St. Louis on Thanksgiving night.

Shawn Borders and Leland Hughes were charged with multiple counts of armed criminal action, forcible rape, sodomy, theft, kidnapping, robbery and resisting arrest.

Police say officers spotted a stolen 2012 Volkswagon Passat at Union Boulevard and Saint Louis Avenue around 10:30 p.m. Friday and attempted to stop the vehicle. The suspects fled from police, then crashed into another vehicle at Natural Bridge and Goodfellow.

On Thursday night, Borders and Hughes allegedly forced their way into a home in the 3000 block of Chippewa. Police say the men then forced three victims onto the ground at gunpoint. Investigators say a television, laptop, printer, three cell phones and cash were taken from the victims. During the invasion, an 18-year-old woman was raped.

Officers say Borders and Hughes fled from police after the vehicle crashed, but were later captured and identified as suspects in the home invasion and rape. The three other suspects in the car were taken into custody without incident.

Narcotics and a firearm were also reportedly found in the vehicle following a police search.

The two men are each being held on a $250,000 cash bond.

http://www.kmov.com/home/stlouis-men-charged-in-rape-home-invasion-180781131.html

Two Indicted for Online Distribution of Puppy-Snuff Videos

A Houston man and woman are being indicted for allegedly distributing snuff films online in which puppies and other animals were tortured and killed, federal officials said.

Federal authorities say the pair made eight videos — bearing titles like puppy 1, whitechick and crushblackluvsample — that depicted puppies, chickens, kittens and other animals being tortured and killed.

animal-crush-pic.jpg

The indictment (.pdf) on Wednesday of Brent Justice, 51, and Ashely Richards, 22, comes three months after they faced similar state allegations in Texas for producing and distributing the graphic movies, referred to as “crush” videos. The two remain in a Houston jail on the state charges and are set to appear in a Texas federal court next month to answer to the new charges.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals said it forwarded to the authorities footage that allegedly showed Richards “cutting the leg and slashing the neck and throat of a puppy before beheading the struggling animal with a meat cleaver.”

Under federal law, a crush video is one in which any living non-human mammal, bird, reptile, or amphibian is “intentionally crushed, burned, drowned, suffocated, impaled, or otherwise subjected to serious bodily injury.”

The two face seven federal charges, each of which carries a maximum five-year prison term.

The two were being charged in a local Houston court until the federal indictment was unsealed Wednesday, the authorities said.

In August, a Harris County magistrate suspended reading of the allegations “because they were too gruesome.”

The state court case accused them of using high-heeled shoes, knives, meat cleavers, pliers and screwdrivers to torture and kill animals, which included mice, lobsters and other animals. The federal indictment alleges they produced the films “with the objective of earning a profit.”

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/11/crush-video-indictment/

Woman Beat, Burned, Bit Her Grandchildren, Forced Them To Eat Cat Food: Authorities

CHICAGO (AP) — A Chicago woman has been accused of beating, burning and biting her 5- and 6-year-old grandchildren, and forcing them to eat cat food.

goldinefinal.jpg

Goldine Williams was ordered held Thursday in lieu of $200,000 bond on charges of aggravated battery to a child.

Authorities say the alleged abuse occurred Oct. 18 and Oct. 19, and was reported Nov. 2.

Illinois Department of Children and Family Services spokesman Jimmie Whitelow says child welfare authorities have had prior contact with Williams. He says when neglect and abuse allegations against the children’s mother, reported in December 2008, were substantiated, they were placed in the care of Williams, who in 2011 was given guardianship.

Whitelow says the children are now in the care of other relatives.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/11...dren-forced-them-to-eat-cat-food-authorities/

[h=1]Kansas City Chiefs player Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, self[/h]
Minutes after fatally shooting his girlfriend Saturday morning in the home they shared, Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher drove five miles to the team's practice facility and parked awkwardly out front.

grande-556478-698564-150x150.jpg

Kansas City, Mo., police said the 25-year-old player got out of his car and, while holding a gun to his head, spoke briefly with Chiefs Coach Romeo Crennel and General Manager Scott Pioli, who had come outside to meet him. He thanked them for the opportunity to play in the NFL.

When police arrived on the scene, Belcher turned, walked about 30 feet west toward an empty parking lot, pulled the trigger and took his life.

Around the same time, Belcher's girlfriend, Kasandra Perkins, 22, was being taken to the hospital. She died about 30 minutes after she was shot. The couple had a 3-month-old daughter who was in the house at the time of the shooting but was in another room. It was Belcher's mother, staying at the home, who called police.

images

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-chiefs-murder-suicide-20121202,0,4555433.story

Deputies said two women are accused of attacking a customer at a Li'l Cricket store in Pacolet who asked them to give her some space while checking out.

According to Spartanburg County deputies, it was all because the victim asked the women to give her some space while she entered the pin code for her debit card at the cash register. "All I wanted was a little bit of privacy, I didn't know it would lead to a beatdown," said the victim, Amanda Parker.

On Monday afternoon Parker stopped into the Li'l Cricket on Pine Street in Pacolet, never knowing she'd need to be rushed to the hospital by the time she was through. "The line was long, I stood and waited and those two women had been at the counter the whole time," said Parker.

Deputies said the two women had bought lottery tickets and stayed at the counter while other customers, including Parker, were being helped around them. "I said, 'Can y'all give me some privacy? I'm fixing to use my debit card,'" said Parker. "They just got real hateful, 'Well we don't need your money.'"

20263026_BG2.jpg

Investigators said the two women were 80-year-old Mary Wannamaker and 63-year-old Myrtle Smith.
"I tried to be respectful, they were older women," said Parker. "They kept mouthing and mouthing and when I got ready to walk out the door, they spit on me."

The sheriff's office said that's when the situation escalated. "At this time the victim turned around, with an open hand slapped one of the suspects in the face and then the assault was on," said Lt. Tony Ivey with the Spartanburg Sheriff's Office.

According to witnesses, the fight moved outside, where the two suspects began beating the victim on the head with gallon jugs of windshield wiper fluid. "Both of them were bigger than I was, and with having previous surgery, I couldn't defend myself," said Parker.

Eventually, two construction workers on the street saw the fight and intervened. "The women could have easily killed this lady," said Ivey. "If those two road construction workers had not intervened based on their statements, she could have been very seriously injured."

But Parker said that seemed to be their intention. "They threatened to shoot me in the head if they would have had their gun," said Parker.

Based on witness statements and the store camera footage, Wannamaker and Smith will be charged with second degree assault and battery, deputies said. Deputies said the two women turned themselves in about 10 a.m. Wednesday and are awaiting a bond hearing.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/202...es-beating-after-asking-for-space-at-checkout

ATLANTA (AP) — An elderly man opened fire on a woman after her car came into contact with his motorized wheelchair at a central Georgia service station, authorities said Wednesday. She died shortly afterward at a hospital despite the efforts of a crowd of people to aid her.

Police said Linda Hunnicutt, 65, was driving onto the gas pump bay of the service station in Macon at about 1 p.m. Tuesday when her Buick Lucerne and the motorized wheelchair bumped. Hunnicutt stepped out of her vehicle, and the man in the motorized wheelchair pulled a handgun and fatally shot her, city police spokeswoman Jami Gaudet said.

"The whole encounter, I can tell you, was very brief," Gaudet said. "Everybody is just reeling from this."

The suspect, 73-year-old Frank Louis Reeves, was apprehended in the gas station parking lot. He made a brief court appearance Wednesday, and authorities said he was being held without bond on a murder charge at the Bibb County Jail. Gaudet did not know whether Reeves had an attorney, and jail records do not list one.

gallery_thumb.jpg

A witness, Melissa Whisby, a former state corrections officer, told The Associated Press that she stopped at the gas station right before the shooting. She said she saw Reeves back behind Hunnicutt's car, and that Hunnicutt then got out of her car and walked around to where Reeves was.

"I looked down for a minute and when I looked back she was in a kneeling position," Whisby said, adding that Hunnicutt then slid slowly to the ground and did not move. "I was like, 'Something is wrong.'" Whisby parked her car and went to help, thinking initially that Hunnicutt was having a seizure. People who gathered placed Hunnicutt on her back and that's when they noticed blood on her chest. She said no one heard the gunshot.

As a group was working to apply pressure to the wound, someone asked who shot her. Whisby said Reeves, who sat in his wheelchair, told them Hunnicutt had tried to hit him with her car.

"It was just horrific. We were working on her the whole time, trying to give her CPR," Whisby said.

As Reeves spoke, Whisby said, "I just blocked that part out. I was too busy trying to help her. We were so focused on her that we didn't even hear the police cars."

Whisby said Wednesday she was still struggling to understand everything she witnessed. 'I thought about it all night, all day and all night. Is this really real?" Whisby said. "How can somebody just take someone's life like that and not show any emotion?"

Police have described the encounter between the victim and the suspect as random

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/ar...after-woman-killed-at-gas-station-4092744.php

What does any of this have to do with Obama?

Oh, he's black, and you're a racist inbred dunce.

I get it. Say no more.

Keep this in mind, Racist X, he achieves more in a single hour then you do your entire life. And he had provided a better life for his kids then you could hope for in ten generations of your trailer trash klan.

Sugar Land police arrest teen girls in Target store pepper spray attack
12412slpdsuspects.jpg

SUGAR LAND, Texas – Two teenage girls were arrested Monday for their alleged involvement in a robbery outside a Target store in early November, Sugar Land police said.

The suspects were accused of using pepper spray on their victims.

According to the Sugar land Police Department, Chrishonta Richard, 17, and Angelic Harris, 18, were charged with aggravated robbery. Both are being held in the Fort Bend County Jail with bonds of $75,000.

Police said the investigation is ongoing, and there may be further arrests.

Investigators said Richard and Harris confessed to attacking and robbing two women who just finished shopping at the Target. It was the night of Nov. 12 when an elderly woman reported being punched, and her purse was stolen.

Police released surveillance video of the pair, who went inside the Target before the alleged robbery. This helped identify Richard and Harris, police said. Police were also able to recover the suspects’ license plate number using cameras located near the store.

Police said the young women are residents of Houston.

SLPD credited their license plate recognition system with helping to track down the suspects’ vehicle. Five mobile cameras were installed on police vehicles and three fixed cameras were installed on locations around the mall area. The cameras scan license plates of passing cars and record them.

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Teen...rget-store-pepper-spray-attack-182018871.html

Back