October 7, - cause and effect

Here are your words #27: The Arabs never seemed to get a grip on modern warfare after losing WWI.

Here's my remark: It seems that you are far from the real story. The Arabs could not be defeated because they supported the British and French in the war against the Ottoman Empire, which was an ally of Germany. Study history and don't embarrass yourself.
Yes, Alibaba. I wrote them and history proves Arab nations fight like it’s the 7th Century.

Thanks for proving you watched Lawrence of Arabia. LOL

Yes, Alibaba. I wrote them and history proves Arab nations fight like it’s the 7th Century.

Thanks for proving you watched Lawrence of Arabia. LOL

What does it have to do with how the Arabs fight!? Without knowing history, you said that the Arabs fought against the British in the First World War. Therefore, I told you that before entering into a dispute, you should study history. And your LOL only indicates irritation due to the discovered gap in your historical knowledge. In addition, I am not Ali Baba, but Alik Bakhshi. Disrespect for your interlocutor also indicates your failure in the dispute.

What does it have to do with how the Arabs fight!? Without knowing history, you said that the Arabs fought against the British in the First World War. Therefore, I told you that before entering into a dispute, you should study history. And your LOL only indicates irritation due to the discovered gap in your historical knowledge. In addition, I am not Ali Baba, but Alik Bakhshi. Disrespect for your interlocutor also indicates your failure in the dispute.
Okey-dokey, Alibaba…which is also like a Chinese Amazon, son.

It’s absolutely true that there was no Palestinian state. This historical territory called Palestine was part of the Arab Caliphate and the main population of Palestine was Arab. The Arab population of Palestine remained the same under the Ottoman Empire and did not change until 1948. But after the UN decision to create two states in Palestine, Arab and Jewish, the Jews began to expel the Arabs, and since then the conflict began, which continues to this day.

Jews were living in the area as long as history can remember as well. The Arabs weren't expelled from the land. Many abandoned it with the promise of the complete annihilation of the Jewish State when Arab Legions attacked the Jews. Those Arabs that stayed are quite prosperous and have a say in Israels governance. I guess they should not have listened to their Arab leaders.

But alas, uneducated Arabs are till making the same stupid mistakes today supporting theorists.

At this point, we should regard a Jewish state in the Levant as just about as legitimate as a non-native American controlled state in North America.
That's about the stupidest statement I've read in a week. There is no such thing as any legitimacy relationship. Also, you apparently believe that only Jews lived in that region at that time. Why do you believe that?

Looking at it any other way is completely illogical.
You are totally illogical.

Completely illogical, unfortunately, is the apt description for tens of millions of Americans.
Of which, you would be one.

It's stupid to declare your WACKY opinion as the only logical perspective.

So Israel just raided a refugee camp with automatic rifles and bulldozers, just to get their jollies destroying the last remaining resources of refugees (who happen to be Arabs who never attacked Israel) and to make target practice out of Arab youths. The result, lots of shit destroyed and one teenager dead.

Go Team Israel! You are so moral.

So Israel just raided a refugee camp with automatic rifles and bulldozers, just to get their jollies destroying the last remaining resources of refugees (who happen to be Arabs who never attacked Israel) and to make target practice out of Arab youths. The result, lots of shit destroyed and one teenager dead.

Go Team Israel! You are so moral.

Cry us a river.

We already know that you are IMmoral. You've made that clear over a dozen times. The sooner the earth is rid of Arab children, the sooner you'll be at peace. I totally get it.

Unfortunately, he is not the only one who is immoral here. They call on others to be moral, but they themselves are far from moral. I remember the words of Ben Gurion: “It doesn’t matter what the goyim say, it matters what the Jews do.”

Kill all terrorists

17424667_1229390057179141_3757879143062699658_n.jpg

Unfortunately, he is not the only one who is immoral here. They call on others to be moral, but they themselves are far from moral. I remember the words of Ben Gurion: “It doesn’t matter what the goyim say, it matters what the Jews do.”

How's Islam "death to the infidels" flaming flying chariot pseudoscience any more moral than human reproduction medical immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception schizoid Christiananality pedophilia "serve the Pope or die" as SCOTUS Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom ?

We already know that you are IMmoral. You've made that clear over a dozen times. The sooner the earth is rid of Arab children, the sooner you'll be at peace. I totally get it.

If that's the then then sooner the earth is rid of every Jew the sooner you'll be at peace adolf. You are a raging idiot.

Also, you apparently believe that only Jews lived in that region at that time.

You understood nothing of which I said and I couldn't have said it more clearly.

My comparison between Israel and America suggested NOTHING relating to what you responded,
and anybody with adult reading comprehension would have known that.

Europeans, Africans, and Asians are NOT indigenous to North America, and we're squatting on Native American land.

European Jews were not indigenous to the Levant and they're squatting on Arabic land.

If the Jewish state there is not legitimate,
then one MUST conclude that the United States is illegitimate as well.

If you didn't see that right away, you're too stupid to be conversing with me and I'm putting you on ignore.

Have a good life.

You understood nothing of which I said
You understand none of the implications of the gibberish you vomit.

and I couldn't have said it more clearly.
... because you have the English proficiency of a 2nd-grader.

My comparison between Israel and America suggested NOTHING relating to what you responded,
Yes it did. You simply remain blissfully unaware of what you wrote.

Europeans, Africans, and Asians are NOT indigenous to North America, and we're squatting on Native American land.
OK, let's unpack this. Any tribe that was on any land went to war and seized it, and the women and the resources of the tribe that was there previously. Humans are not "native" to North America; humans had to migrate to North America to be there. What you call "Native Americans" are migrated Asians.

You should make it a point to think things through.

European Jews were not indigenous to the Levant and they're squatting on Arabic land.
It's not Arabic land if someone else is occupying it. Didn't anyone teach you this?

For the love of Quaggle, what point are you claiming you were making?

If the Jewish state there is not legitimate, then one MUST conclude that the United States is illegitimate as well.
I got it the first time. You are incorrectly using the word "legitimate." You aren't making the point that you think you are making. Israel could do something to make its existence illegitimate and it wouldn't affect the US.

Please try to understand that there is no interdependency. If you didn't see that right away, you're too stupid to be conversing with me.

They have been in the area for over 3,000 dumbass.

There has probably been a continuous minor Jewish population for 3,000+ years, but there has been gaps for the majority of the Jews. This includes the Babylonian Captivity when they were kept in the Neo-Babylonian Empire, and the Fall of the Second Temple, when the Romans destroyed Judea, and "dispersed" the Jews. If you are willing to go back further than 3,000 years, there were Jews there, but again gaps, according to the Bible: the exile to Egypt.

The Roman exiling, I do not like calling it a "dispersal", involved renaming the land from Judea to Palestine. Palestine was named after the Philistines, who had also inhabited the general area. The Philistines were an Indo-European people related to the Greeks.

They weren't Palestinians. There has never been a nation called Palestine. :palm:

There was never a country called Palestine. There was a nation within different empires called Palestine. There were people, both self identified, and identified by others called Palestinians. Some of those Palestinians were also Jews.

There was a country called Philistine, which Palestine was named after by the Romans.

The Arabs never seemed to get a grip on modern warfare after losing WWI.

In fairness, Arabs won WWI. They did not do as well in the peace after WWI, but they definitely won WWI. They did this through semi-modern guerrilla warfare. WWI is the time the Arabs threw off the yoke of Ottoman rule. The Ottoman Turks did poorly in WWI, could you be thinking of them?

In fairness, Arabs won WWI. They did not do as well in the peace after WWI, but they definitely won WWI. They did this through semi-modern guerrilla warfare. WWI is the time the Arabs threw off the yoke of Ottoman rule. The Ottoman Turks did poorly in WWI, could you be thinking of them?

The Ottoman Turks controlled the lands of which are being discussed. The Muslims ruled those lands for hundreds of years.

That said, I concede my terms could be wrong. Replace the word "Arabs" with Muslims and I'll stand by my posts. TIA

Back