Ok, Biden not dropping out!

CANT WAIT FOR THE SECOND DEBATE

Nah, Biden will ready, his advisers this time will show him how he doesn’t have to focus on policies or programs but rather just use lies and fabrications like Trump does, are it a fact checkers’ dream so he doesn’t have to get bogged down

I agree with you, but not because "he doesn’t have to focus on policies or programs", but because Dr. jill and Dr. hunter will probably have the dosage of whatever cocktail they're using to keep him on his feet dialed in better.

If he does, it's because he has to...he's too selfish.. and compromised... to do what would be best for the country on his own....
Trump isn’t backing out, it’s clearly what’s best for the country!

I'll remind you of this in November.

Of course you'll feign outrage and say I'm being disrespectful of the dead.

presidentish Joe Biden will not be alive for the election. I never make predictions - but I'm making this one. Your party will mourn the tragic loss, but have no choice but to move forward with Kamaltoe....

Why? Someone has to clean up the mess that Joe and Kamala made...America would never recover from 4 more years of any of that combination...
Trump is a wanna be dictator with authoritarian tendencies… and no principles or boundaries. Dangerous type to give power to.

Trump is a wanna be dictator with authoritarian tendencies… and no principles or boundaries. Dangerous type to give power to.
Not at all...
Joe is the dangerous one...to himself, to our families, to our country...to the world...
We just have to pray his life alert button isn't on the same lanyard with the nuclear button...
If your "guy" was too compromised to drive, would you hand him the keys and gas up the car? And feel nothing when he plowed through a family on the sidewalk? Because, after all, it could have been Trump he mowed down...

Last edited:

Very True.

Quid Pro Biden is by FAR the worst president this nation has had to endure.

But it's more than just the senile old corruptacrat - the Obama agenda that Biden pursues is a total fucking disaster. Open borders, the collapsing economy, the quagmire on the Ukraine war and flirting with WWIII.

Never has there been a worse administration - including Carter. (who gave Nukes to North Korea - via Clinton)

Back