Olbermann's special comment tonight

my wife and I watched it live.... she stood up and started applauding at the end of it.

I really think that Olberman is our generation's Edward R. Murrow...but of course, the koolaid soaked Bush faithful will vehemently disagree. :)

Funny how in these posts on this you have not commented on the "great sacrifice" made by the shit heel you voted for. Only insults towards olberman, his girlfriend and agreeing, correctly, that too many in congress tried to run from their votes. But the fact that his sacrifice was giving up golf shows greatly how little he really understands the sacrifices made by those in uniform.

Funny how in these posts on this you have not commented on the "great sacrifice" made by the shit heel you voted for. Only insults towards olberman, his girlfriend and agreeing, correctly, that too many in congress tried to run from their votes. But the fact that his sacrifice was giving up golf shows greatly how little he really understands the sacrifices made by those in uniform.

good grief.....we've all heard it a million times...what more do you want????:rolleyes:

good grief.....we've all heard it a million times...what more do you want????:rolleyes:
I think that if someone on the left had said they gave up oh say the Opera in recognition of the sacrifice several of you righties would be on the way to the hospital having had a stroke or aneurism. But your fucking president said he gave up golf and all you do is find ANYTHING else to talk about RATHER than what a fucking retard the guy is. All things being equal if it was Clinton you would be pulling your hair out.

When did I vote for him? Before or after he went places he promised never to go?

Methinks you project too much.

As for Bush giving up golf. That's because he's not too smart.

I think that if someone on the left had said they gave up oh say the Opera in recognition of the sacrifice several of you righties would be on the way to the hospital having had a stroke or aneurism. But your fucking president said he gave up golf and all you do is find ANYTHING else to talk about RATHER than what a fucking retard the guy is. All things being equal if it was Clinton you would be pulling your hair out.

You stupid asshole..President Clinton sent our Military all over the place, got them killed for what? and in the mean time he was able to get a few blowjobs from little intern in the oval office.... did you have a hemorrhage then???

go jack off with someone who will eat your shit..

Last edited:
When did I vote for him? Before or after he went places he promised never to go?

Methinks you project too much.

As for Bush giving up golf. That's because he's not too smart.
The first time you voted for him he was a failure at EVERYTHING he had ever done. He was the governor of a state that has a stronger Lt Governor. Everything he EVER accomplished he accomplished because of who is father is and NOT because he was good at it and STILL you voted for him. And then you still try to pretend that 8 years later Gore would have been worse. Not fucking possible. This guy has given Carter a reprieve as the worst president ever. So don't be to proud of your first vote for him.

The first time you voted for him he was a failure at EVERYTHING he had ever done. He was the governor of a state that has a stronger Lt Governor. Everything he EVER accomplished he accomplished because of who is father is and NOT because he was good at it and STILL you voted for him. And then you still try to pretend that 8 years later Gore would have been worse. Not fucking possible. This guy has given Carter a reprieve as the worst president ever. So don't be to proud of your first vote for him.
He hadn't illegally worked for money in his office then told me that there was "no legal controlling authority". He was also governor of a state that was voting for him overwhelmingly because he was popular there.

The reality was he spoke against nation building, he said things I liked while Gore did not, and he directly broke the campaign laws and flaunted it. I don't like people who do that. That and I didn't want Gore selecting people for the SCOTUS that promoted ideas that I was against.

All of those things became unimportant when he began nation building, and wasn't humble in foreign relations. When he went into war without declaration, and for little reason. Then a few SCOTUS decisions meant little and I wouldn't vote for him.

I can recognize when I made a mistake and not do it again. So, I wouldn't be such a jackass. I still wouldn't have voted for Gore and this state would have gone for Bush anyway. It still did even without my vote.

He hadn't illegally worked for money in his office then told me that there was "no legal controlling authority". He was also governor of a state that was voting for him overwhelmingly because he was popular there.

The reality was he spoke against nation building, he said things I liked while Gore did not, and directly broke the campaign laws and flaunted it. I don't like people who do that. That and I didn't want Gore selecting people for the SCOTUS that promoted ideas that I was against.
So you voted for a stupid man that was popular in texas? Great, if he had been running for student council and not the president of the United States.

So you voted for a stupid man that was popular in texas? Great, if he had been running for student council and not the president of the United States.
Read the whole post, jerk.

I see you think you are teh awesome when you think you can beat a drunkenposter.

The reality was I learn, even when I do make a mistake and I voted Libertarian and likely will again. It wouldn't have changed the result anyway.

Dumb. He was popular because people liked his policy. Just as Gore was losing his home state because people didn't like his. I had at least as much information about the people who used to vote for them, and what they thought of them now.

Read the whole post, jerk.

I see you think you are teh awesome when you think you can beat a drunkenposter.

The reality was I learn, even when I do make a mistake and I voted Libertarian and likely will again. It wouldn't have changed the result anyway.
I did read the whole post and stand by my statements. There is NO WAY Gore could have fuck this up worse than the guy you voted for did. NO FUCKING WAY. And the guy you voted for has appointed people to the supreme court that are every bit as devoted to shrinking our freedoms as many of the libs on the court are at inventing rights. In my opinion, Justices that say we have a constitutional right to privacy beat the shit out of guys that believe that a kid who skipped school can still be punished by that school for speech that had NOTHING to do with his school.

Back