Olbermann's special comment tonight

You have to watch him dude, or at least his special commentary at the end. I don't know if you've ever heard Michael Savage before the guy sounds like he's going to give himself a heart attack on the air. Olbermann gets like that as well. I wish no ill will on him, I have nothing against him personally but its like that possible train wreck you can't help watching. It's going to happen. He might just keel over on the set.

Howard Stern should set up a death pool between Savage and Olbermann.

I have watched those segments (from youtubes posted here) and I typically start laughing as he works himself into a frenzy. I think that is another reason so many on the left like him. The insanity factor.

I have watched those segments (from youtubes posted here) and I typically start laughing as he works himself into a frenzy. I think that is another reason so many on the left like him. The insanity factor.
I like the times when he hesitates and has to find himself again on the teleprompter and purses his lips... Those made me laugh the most.

I got bored quickly because he didn't say something that I haven't heard myriad times from myriad sources.

I wonder how many takes of "outrage" he had to put on tape before he accepted this one?

I like the times when he hesitates and has to find himself again on the teleprompter and purses his lips... Those made me laugh the most.

I got bored quickly because he didn't say something that I haven't heard myriad times from myriad sources.

I wonder how many takes of "outrage" he had to put on tape before he accepted this one?

Well he worked himself up pretty good on this one. Probably got all sorts of wound up when the writer gave him his lines. Kind of like the Parrot who sees his cracker.

The lip pursing thing is classic... he plays it off like he is getting "really mad" yet you can see his eyes scanning the prompter.... searching for his salvation.... someone elses words.

I thought this was a thread on Olbermann, not an exhibition of conservative male-on-male oral sex. I never would have clicked.

Very disturbing.

I thought this was a thread on Olbermann, not an exhibition of conservative male-on-male oral sex. I never would have clicked.

Very disturbing.

Give Damo and SF a break though. They're in that magic time, early on in the relationship. How hard it must be for them to even take their hands off each other for long enough to post.

You guys, leave Bush alone. He had to give up golf for a little bit. Do you have any idea how hard that must be for Bush? It's just as bad as losing your son or daughter in the war. Knowing that you'll never see your little girl again and knowing she was blown up or shot to death by terrorists is just as big as a sacrifice as giving up golf for a while. LEAVE BUSH ALOOOOOONNNNE! He barely had the strength to attend his daughter's wedding unlike all of those quitters that broke down at their daughters funerals! You all should be ashamed of yourselves!!! He has to wait until next year to play again! GOD THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Give Damo and SF a break though. They're in that magic time, early on in the relationship. How hard it must be for them to even take their hands off each other for long enough to post.
You too? I thought it was only guys who had fantasies about the other sex together.

You and Cypress have some odd and recurring homo-erotic fantasies. Does it make your mouth dry and your hands sweat when you imagine two guys you 'know' together as much as it makes my mouth dry and my hands sweat when I think about my wife?

I find it fascinating that both you and he share the same fixation. And just kind of icky that I am a star in them and that you probably are passing "notes" to each other sharing fantasies...

I applauded too. My dog was a bit confused, but it was definitely moving. Its like he reached into our minds and found the best way to express every sense of fustration and anger at the man in an eloquent and moving way. Like I said, I'm all over Keith.

You have a republican dog :shock:

Back