Olbermann's special comment tonight

His nightly pissing contest with his polar opposite Oriely is below even a hackish journalist. Obe is a political comedian, not a journalist.

Have you ever watched the dam show?

desh... AS I STATED... with the exception of when he first started, the only times I have watched him have been via youtube postings of what you and others have put forth.

My perception of him as a moron comes from long ago, but from viewing his clips that you and others post, I do not get the impression that the man has suddenly become intelligent. He is a buffoon. One that reads his lines well.

Now she is someone I would do in a HEARTBEAT. She is so hot. She has a big brain on her.

Rachel Maddeaux (sp?) is a lesbian. You don't stand a chance!

She is intelligent, and awesome. I don't know why MSNBC hasn't given her a talk show, as many lame ones as they have that flame out.

Tucker???!!!! Give me an effing break!

Rachel Maddeaux (sp?) is a lesbian. You don't stand a chance!

She is intelligent, and awesome. I don't know why MSNBC hasn't given her a talk show, as many lame ones as they have that flame out.

Tucker???!!!! Give me an effing break!
I am well aware that Rachel Maddow is a lesbian. That does not for a minute mean I would not, even give the opportunity, do her. Lesbians can be doable as well.

His nightly pissing contest with his polar opposite Oriely is below even a hackish journalist. Obe is a political comedian, not a journalist.

It’s true he’s not a journalist, but none of them are. If you knew anything about what a journalist is, you’d know that you just said something that goes without saying.

I am well aware that Rachel Maddow is a lesbian. That does not for a minute mean I would not, even give the opportunity, do her. Lesbians can be doable as well.

Fair enough! I wasn't aware if you knew she was lesbian.

Regardless if she's likes men or women, I'd totally go on just a normal date with her. I think she's a Rhodes Scholar. Whoa.....

LMAO.... as I have stated many times, Bush could have and should have waited until Afghanistan was done. Yes, I said I believed that the use of force via a war with Iraq was inevitable. It is those of you on the left that choose to continue to act like that means I like everything Bush did.

Again, get Olbermann talking off script. He is another Bush in that regard. Just because he reads the teleprompter well does not mean he is intelligent. He is a friggin moron. That is why he has ten viewers and not ten million.

More proof that Olbermann is smarter than you.

#1) if you think this war was "inevitable" you're dumb. Plain and simple.

#2) I have never stated that you like everything Bush did.

#3) as someone has pointed out Olbermann frequently goes off script and even in interviews he's got 50 IQ points over any average repug.

#3) as someone has pointed out Olbermann frequently goes off script and even in interviews he's got 50 IQ points over any average repug.

Those all night election coverage events they have, aren’t scripted, and Olbermann is not a moron.

Those all night election coverage events they have, aren’t scripted, and Olbermann is not a moron.

He's smart, attractive, successful, gets chicks, and is one of the best left leaning pundits on primetime news outlets. Cons are compelled to hate him.

1) Again, not THIS war.... but yes, war to remove Saddam. Inevitable is a matter of opinion. It is not provable one way or the other.

2) yet you equate my position on the war to Bush rather frequently, when the two positions are not even close to the same.

3) As I stated, I have not seen his show in years. I find it hard to believe (from clips I have seen here) that he has somehow gained intelligence in the past several years. I am willing to be corrected on the issue, so next time you see a particularly good interview you like from him feel free to link me to it. I think many of you might just be wearing rose colored glasses due to his "I hate Bush rhetoric". I think you hear "Bush is evil" and then just assume everything else is super duper cool too.

Just my opinion of course.

1) Again, not THIS war.... but yes, war to remove Saddam. Inevitable is a matter of opinion. It is not provable one way or the other.

2) yet you equate my position on the war to Bush rather frequently, when the two positions are not even close to the same.

3) As I stated, I have not seen his show in years. I find it hard to believe (from clips I have seen here) that he has somehow gained intelligence in the past several years. I am willing to be corrected on the issue, so next time you see a particularly good interview you like from him feel free to link me to it. I think many of you might just be wearing rose colored glasses due to his "I hate Bush rhetoric". I think you hear "Bush is evil" and then just assume everything else is super duper cool too.

If wouldn't be the first time someone liked a commentator who expressed an opinion they agreed with.

You have to watch him dude, or at least his special commentary at the end. I don't know if you've ever heard Michael Savage before the guy sounds like he's going to give himself a heart attack on the air. Olbermann gets like that as well. I wish no ill will on him, I have nothing against him personally but its like that possible train wreck you can't help watching. It's going to happen. He might just keel over on the set.

Howard Stern should set up a death pool between Savage and Olbermann.

If wouldn't be the first time someone liked a commentator who expressed an opinion they agreed with.

Liking him is one thing. Saying that moron is intelligent is laughable. But then I suppose that too is a matter of perspective. To THEM he probably does appear intelligent.

:rolleyes:

Back