Olbermann's special comment tonight

I applauded too. My dog was a bit confused, but it was definitely moving. Its like he reached into our minds and found the best way to express every sense of fustration and anger at the man in an eloquent and moving way. Like I said, I'm all over Keith.

Same here. His editorial addresses are typically extremely candid, pointed and eloquent, but this time he really outdid even himself.

Keith has more courage than anyone in the media.

... and he's absolutely right.

Olbermann is a friggin moron. Was on Sportscenter and still is today.

But he does deliver his lines quite well. Well trained lil parrot.

It is quite funny watching his worshippers... all ten of them.

hahahahahaha

Olberman has been right on all the reporting he has done over the years.

He was on top of all the stories that turned out to be significant and all the ohters ignored.

Same here. His editorial addresses are typically extremely candid, pointed and eloquent, but this time he really outdid even himself.

I was just re-reading the transcripts. It was a thing of beauty.

hahahahahaha

Olberman has been right on all the reporting he has done over the years.

He was on top of all the stories that turned out to be significant and all the ohters ignored.

I am not saying he was "wrong". I am saying he is a moronic little parrot. Get him talking off script and he sounds like Bush.

Like I said, he does deliver his lines well though.

Olbermann is a friggin moron. Was on Sportscenter and still is today.

But he does deliver his lines quite well. Well trained lil parrot.

It is quite funny watching his worshippers... all ten of them.

What's funny is watching idiots like you pretend that Bush had no other options but to invade Iraq. Its also hilarious that you're tiny brain can't process the fact that person you're accusing of being a moron clearly has more insight in his left pinky toe nail, than you seem to have all together.

That's quite funny.

I am not saying he was "wrong". I am saying he is a moronic little parrot. Get him talking off script and he sounds like Bush.

Like I said, he does deliver his lines well though.

I'd like to take this time to point out that the guy you voted for can barely read his lines.

What's funny is watching idiots like you pretend that Bush had no other options but to invade Iraq. Its also hilarious that you're tiny brain can't process the fact that person you're accusing of being a moron clearly has more insight in his left pinky toe nail, than you seem to have all together.

That's quite funny.

LMAO.... as I have stated many times, Bush could have and should have waited until Afghanistan was done. Yes, I said I believed that the use of force via a war with Iraq was inevitable. It is those of you on the left that choose to continue to act like that means I like everything Bush did.

Again, get Olbermann talking off script. He is another Bush in that regard. Just because he reads the teleprompter well does not mean he is intelligent. He is a friggin moron. That is why he has ten viewers and not ten million.

he's worse that sf says
these libtards think Air America is higher learning.
Sleezy sophmoric junior high journalism is his specialty. NO wonder ya'll love him, he's air america with a tie.

Ummm have you never listened to him do the live elections return?

SF this is just studipity

To be honest... hell no. I have not liked him since his sportscenter days. Other than watching the youtube posts on the threads, I have not seen him recently.

Do you have an example of such a time?

I watch CNN for election coverage.

I'd like to take this time to point out that the guy you voted for can barely read his lines.

No argument from me in that regard.

In turn... I would like to point out you voted for the guy who lost to the guy that can barely read a teleprompter.
:pke:

Olberman does a great job when hes doing election coverage. Un fortunately they always paitr him with the Idiot Mathews who is a fool.

Olberman does a great job when hes doing election coverage. Un fortunately they always paitr him with the Idiot Mathews who is a fool.

You do realize that they are still reading predominantly from the teleprompter... don't you? Almost all live newscasts do.

CNN while leftleaning is way better and more professional on the elections than the frat house MSNBC

Top you are the stupid one to even imagine that CNN is “left leaning”. Seriously, why don’t you just become a republican again? You drag down the average IQ of democrats.

Back