Once you eliminate the impossible...

I believe in a Creator.

Yeah...you blindly guess there is a "Creator"...and you like to call that blind guess a "belief."

We agree on that.

There is plenty of evidence for one.

There may be evidence for one...but there may be none. If a "creator" exists...everything is evidence of it. If a "creator" does not exists...nothing is evidence of it.

We do not know if one exists or not.

I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

You could be wrong...you could be correct. And you are stubborn so you are going to doubt that you can be wrong.

There had to be an uncaused cause for everything.

You screwed up again...and this time I am going to insist on your sticking with this.

If there is a "creator"...what is its uncaused cause?

Without one, you have an infinite regression of causes. Which is scientifically impossible. Don't even try to tell me it isn't.

You are a lost case. You pretend to be scientific and logical...and you are neither. You assert stuff that cannot be established.

But I am going to be right here dealing with your nonsense.

Nothing funnier than when stupid people attempt to look learned.

Great example in this quoted post.

More "SCIENTIFIC" ad hominem Bullshit? And you prove you are working with SCIENCE....via the application of personal ad hominem insults? Really? :laugh: This simply proves you have no way of refuting that which was presented. It has always indicated the sound of the final buzzer.....all smart ass people, in the end......refer to the ad hominem insult, it means GAME OVER.. ;)

Why did you not refute this "FUNNY" post? Its simple......it was TRUTH, there is no refutation of such....thus, the anger generated INSULT. You have nothing else.

Both Latin and Greek contain words based on the root words of the other language. Atheo is Latin. Atheos is based on the Latin root word. What else have you got?

I have given you two sources for the etymology of the words "atheist" and "atheism." Both derive from the Greek through the French.

So far you have not given me any sources whatever.

So why not try to give a source that says "atheist" derives from the Latin.

C'mon...at least give it a try. And when you find that you cannot...come back an acknowledge that you couldn't.

Yeah...you blindly guess there is a "Creator"...and you like to call that blind guess a "belief."

We agree on that.

There may be evidence for one...but there may be none. If a "creator" exists...everything is evidence of it. If a "creator" does not exists...nothing is evidence of it.

We do not know if one exists or not.

You could be wrong...you could be correct. And you are stubborn so you are going to doubt that you can be wrong.

You screwed up again...and this time I am going to insist on your sticking with this.

If there is a "creator"...what is its uncaused cause?

You are a lost case. You pretend to be scientific and logical...and you are neither. You assert stuff that cannot be established.

But I am going to be right here dealing with your nonsense.

Are you saying that an infinite regression is not impossible? You'll have to prove that.

Nothing funnier than a stupid person calling their betters stupid. Great example in this quoted post.

Yes, I suspect you consider yourself to be my "better."

I'm in good company. You think yourself to be "better" than Einstein, Feynman, and Hawking.

You are a joke, Ugly.

More "SCIENTIFIC" ad hominem Bullshit? And you prove you are working with SCIENCE....via the application of personal ad hominem insults? Really? :laugh: This simply proves you have no way of refuting that which was presented. It has always indicated the sound of the final buzzer.....all smart ass people, in the end......refer to the ad hominem insult, it means GAME OVER.. ;)

Laugh all you want, Ralph...

...but I did disprove what was presented.

I gave two sources.

Are you saying that an infinite regression is not impossible? You'll have to prove that.

Ugly...if you do not understand how things work...perhaps discussions of this sort are not for you.

YOU do not get to make an assertion...and then demand that I prove it is wrong.

If you want to take on the task of proving any of your assertions...be my guest.

Laugh all you want, Ralph...

...but I did disprove what was presented.

I gave two sources.

You have scientific evidence derived via the scientific method of Reproducible, Observed, Constantly derived experimentation that. 1. The universe came from NOTHING? Left us see your Science that does not include such terms as Looks Like, Suggests, Could have, might have.....and the entire list of subjective BS terms. 2 That Life can come from dead matter 3. That dead matter life then evolved in a vertical fashion (changing species time and time again....first being asexual life that requires 1 sex and then changing into life that requires 2 sexs genders to procreate?

Lets see your Applied Science. ;)

Ugly...if you do not understand how things work...perhaps discussions of this sort are not for you.

YOU do not get to make an assertion...and then demand that I prove it is wrong.

If you want to take on the task of proving any of your assertions...be my guest.

That's what your fellow NLs Zappa, Nomad, domer, evince, Cypress, archives, and Bourbon do. When are you going to address them?

You have scientific evidence derived via the scientific method of Reproducible, Observed, Constantly derived experimentation that. 1. The universe came from NOTHING? Left see your Science that does not include such terms as Looks Like, Suggests, Could have, might have.....and the entire list of subjective BS terms. 2 That Life can come from dead matter 3. That dead matter life then evolved in a vertical fashion (changing species time and time again....first being asexual life that requires 1 sex and then changing into life that requires 2 sexs genders to procreate?

What the hell are you talking about?

Are you just rambling?

I have given you two sources for the etymology of the words "atheist" and "atheism." Both derive from the Greek through the French.

So far you have not given me any sources whatever.

So why not try to give a source that says "atheist" derives from the Latin.

C'mon...at least give it a try. And when you find that you cannot...come back an acknowledge that you couldn't.

Here ya go. http://www.wordsense.eu/atheo/

Back