Only Preexisting Condition Of Dead Father Was Trusting Trump

PoliTalker

Diversity Makes Greatness
President Trump said don't be afraid of COVID. Well, how can you be afraid if you're dead?

That's the sad truth for one dead Trump supporter:

"Kristin Urquiza said her father contracted the virus after listening to Trump dismiss the severity of the crisis. He went to a karaoke bar with friends and subsequently died.

“I’m one of the many who has lost a loved one to COVID. My dad, Mark Anthony Urquiza, should be here today, but he isn’t … My dad was a healthy 65-year-old. His only preexisting condition was trusting Donald Trump, and for that, he paid with his life,” she said.

“The coronavirus has made it clear that there are two Americas: the America that Donald Trump lives in, and the America that my father died in,” she argued. “Enough is enough.”

“One of the last things that my father said to me was that he felt betrayed by the likes of Donald Trump. And so, when I cast my vote for Joe Biden, I will do it for my dad,” she explained."

COVID victim’s daughter goes off at DNC Convention: Dad’s ‘only preexisting condition was trusting Donald Trump’

Last edited:
President Trump said don't be afraid of COVID. Well, how can you be afraid if you're dead?

That's the sad truth for one dead Trump supporter:

"Kristin Urquiza said her father contracted the virus after listening to Trump dismiss the severity of the crisis. He went to a karaoke bar with friends and subsequently died.

“I’m one of the many who has lost a loved one to COVID. My dad, Mark Anthony Urquiza, should be here today, but he isn’t … My dad was a healthy 65-year-old. His only preexisting condition was trusting Donald Trump, and for that, he paid with his life,” she said.

“The coronavirus has made it clear that there are two Americas: the America that Donald Trump lives in, and the America that my father died in,” she argued. “Enough is enough.”

“One of the last things that my father said to me was that he felt betrayed by the likes of Donald Trump. And so, when I cast my vote for Joe Biden, I will do it for my dad,” she explained."

COVID victim’s daughter goes off at DNC Convention: Dad’s ‘only preexisting condition was trusting Donald Trump’

So let me get this straight, listening is now a route of transmitting the virus. You get it from listening?

So let me get this straight, listening is now a route of transmitting the virus. You get it from listening?

This is such a B.S story! Wait let me try, My Dad died 18 years ago because he trusted Joe Biden who had already been in office 29 years to fix America! He said as one his the last statements, anyone who sniffed hair like he did had to be trusted!

This is such a B.S story! Wait let me try, My Dad died 18 years ago because he trusted Joe Biden who had already been in office 29 years to fix America! He said as one his the last statements, anyone who sniffed hair like he did had to be trusted!

LMAO same is true for my dad who does because Joe Biden lied about being at the top of his law school class. Maybe it was the racist comments that killed him? No wait it must have been the groping little girls and women who are seen in video deperately trying to avoid the creep.

Trump doesn't care if people listen to him and pay with their lives.

HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU

You didn't answer the question fuck face. I dont give a fuck if he doesnt care about me id prefer that any President stay the fuck out of my way. They a what you Biden cum gobblers don't get

It's a shame the cult of the Christian Right bought into this Con Man, but they are good at doing that. All the richest TV evangelicals have been soaking them for years and living lavish lifestyles.

Remember Jim Baker.

Actually, he is out of prison and back to his old shtick.

Now selling survivalist gear.

"Kristin Urquiza said her father contracted the virus after listening to Trump dismiss the severity of the crisis. He went to a karaoke bar with friends and subsequently died. “I’m one of the many who has lost a loved one to COVID. My dad, Mark Anthony Urquiza, should be here today, but he isn’t … My dad was a healthy 65-year-old. His only preexisting condition was trusting Donald Trump, and for that, he paid with his life,” she said.

ShitTalker thinks that we should just take Kristin Urquiza's word for all this. :rolleyes:

Yes. You get brain damaged by listening to Trump and believing him.

So you think listening transmits a virus but I'm the brain dead one? You're a fucking idiot. I have covid in january long before he said anyhting asshole. How fucking stupid are you people

So you think listening transmits a virus but I'm the brain dead one? You're a fucking idiot. I have covid in january long before he said anyhting asshole. How fucking stupid are you people

The fuck you're on about? I never suggested that listening transmits a virus.

Put down that crack pipe.

The fuck you're on about? I never suggested that listening transmits a virus.

Put down that crack pipe.

But thats what the fuck in was talking about. The fact that you start talking about some other pig fucking leftist agenda item is irrelevant. The moron who started this thread said the father got covid by listening to the President. If you think that's stupid take it up with them you fucking moron.

But thats what the fuck in was talking about. The fact that you start talking about some other pig fucking leftist agenda item is irrelevant. The moron who started this thread said the father got covid by listening to the President. If you think that's stupid take it up with them you fucking moron.

You have reading comprehension for shit. The father was following Trump's advice, dumbass.

You have reading comprehension for shit. The father was following Trump's advice, dumbass.

And the dumb fucking cunt daughter should have saved his life but like all you leftists you don't really give a shit because you want a high death count to make trump look back. Youd kill your mother of you thought it would get trump out of office. Go fuck yourself

And the dumb fucking cunt daughter should have saved his life but like all you leftists you don't really give a shit because you want a high death count to make trump look back. Youd kill your mother of you thought it would get trump out of office. Go fuck yourself

So angry.

Back