Only Preexisting Condition Of Dead Father Was Trusting Trump

UCal Berkley and Yale? She fucking deluded if not lying

That's not the point, exactly.

She's a leftist political activist, which is what prosecutors call motive.

There's no evidence to prove that her father was a "healthy 65-year old with no preconditions".

There's also no evidence that he died as a result of the China virus, either.

"She said so" isn't proof.

That's not the point, exactly.

She's a leftist political activist, which is what prosecutors call motive.

There's no evidence to prove that her father was a "healthy 65-year old with no preconditions".

There's also no evidence that he died as a result of the China virus, either.

"She said so" isn't proof.

The left is nothing but liars. If one of those motherfuckers told me tomorrow was Wednesday id consult a fucking calendar. Fuck the whole lying bunch of them. The bastards would kill their mothers if they thought it would get rid of trump. Putrid fucks

The left is nothing but liars. If one of those motherfuckers told me tomorrow was Wednesday id consult a fucking calendar. Fuck the whole lying bunch of them. The bastards would kill their mothers if they thought it would get rid of trump. Putrid fucks

There is no need to be upset.

So angry.

Yes your stupidity makes me angry especially when the fucking cunt does nothing to save the old man then tries to blame trump.

I give you credit though you didn't deny that you would kill your mother. I bet even she thinks you're a fucking dunce

Fun fact: before left-wing activist Kristin Urquiza blamed President Trump for her dad;s death, she blamed the governor of Arizona.

"Gov. Ducey has blood on his hands"

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2020/07/10/maryvale-family-blames-gov-ducey-fathers-death-covid-19/5395440002/

:rofl2:

Yes your stupidity makes me angry especially when the fucking cunt does nothing to save the old man then tries to blame trump.

I give you credit though you didn't deny that you would kill your mother. I bet even she thinks you're a fucking dunce

Why are you so angry? Are you upset that you have a problem with reading comprehension? I have no idea if what she said was true.

President Trump said don't be afraid of COVID. Well, how can you be afraid if you're dead?

That's the sad truth for one dead Trump supporter:

"Kristin Urquiza said her father contracted the virus after listening to Trump dismiss the severity of the crisis. He went to a karaoke bar with friends and subsequently died.

“I’m one of the many who has lost a loved one to COVID. My dad, Mark Anthony Urquiza, should be here today, but he isn’t … My dad was a healthy 65-year-old. His only preexisting condition was trusting Donald Trump, and for that, he paid with his life,” she said.

“The coronavirus has made it clear that there are two Americas: the America that Donald Trump lives in, and the America that my father died in,” she argued. “Enough is enough.”

“One of the last things that my father said to me was that he felt betrayed by the likes of Donald Trump. And so, when I cast my vote for Joe Biden, I will do it for my dad,” she explained."

COVID victim’s daughter goes off at DNC Convention: Dad’s ‘only preexisting condition was trusting Donald Trump’

She's selfish, nothing more to it. I sincerely hope her father enjoyed his time out and had a full and exciting life to the very end.

It's better to live a short life filled doing the things you love than a long life spent never taking chances and being miserable the whole time. This is a major reason I will not vote for the Progressive Left. They're the sort that never do anything and live their lives in a miserable way making as many around them as miserable as they can because misery loves company.

She's selfish, nothing more to it. I sincerely hope her father enjoyed his time out and had a full and exciting life to the very end.

You're missing the point.

No evidence has been presented to back up her claims that her father had no comorbidites.

I am not credulous enough to accept her utterances as fact.

Here's why I am skeptical:

• There's no proof that her father was "perfectly healthy" as she claimed.
  • She's a left-wing activist who was an invited speaker at the DNC.
  • She blamed the governor of Arizona before she blamed the president.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2020/07/10/maryvale-family-blames-gov-ducey-fathers-death-covid-19/5395440002/

President Trump said don't be afraid of COVID. Well, how can you be afraid if you're dead?

"Kristin Urquiza said her father contracted the virus after listening to Trump dismiss the severity of the crisis. He went to a karaoke bar with friends and subsequently died.

“I’m one of the many who has lost a loved one to COVID. My dad, Mark Anthony Urquiza, should be here today, but he isn’t … My dad was a healthy 65-year-old. His only preexisting condition was trusting Donald Trump, and for that, he paid with his life,” she said.

“The coronavirus has made it clear that there are two Americas: the America that Donald Trump lives in, and the America that my father died in,” she argued. “Enough is enough.”

“One of the last things that my father said to me was that he felt betrayed by the likes of Donald Trump. And so, when I cast my vote for Joe Biden, I will do it for my dad,” she explained."

COVID victim’s daughter goes off at DNC Convention: Dad’s ‘only preexisting condition was trusting Donald Trump’
There is a MAJOR risk factor. A 65 year old has ZERO business going to a bar. If the truth is known he probably had other risk factors too.

Adults 65 and older account for 16% of the US population but 80% of COVID-19 deaths in the US..

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/what-share-of-people-who-have-died-of-covid-19-are-65-and-older-and-how-does-it-vary-by-state/#:~:text=Adults%2065%20and%20older%20account,%25)%20over%20the%20same%20period.

Last edited:

Yeah right. Too bad she didn't trust her doctor. Why was his immune system so weak that he couldn't fight it off?
He was 65. Was he taking a strong regimen of vitamins as he was aging? Did he love carbs and sugar? Was he on daily prescriptions?
It's obvious that he was NOT in excellent health. He was immunodeficient. Where are his past medical records?
Hypertension? Asthma? Got recent CT's of his liver, lungs and spleen? Sonograms of heart?
A novel virus hits. Brand new.

Who in their right mind trusted China with their deception and not allowing the U.S. medical team into their country to investigate early on...TWICE no less?

You're missing the point.

No evidence has been presented to back up her claims that her father had no comorbidites.

I am not credulous enough to accept her utterances as fact.

Here's why I am skeptical:

• There's no proof that her father was "perfectly healthy" as she claimed.
  • She's a left-wing activist who was an invited speaker at the DNC.
  • She blamed the governor of Arizona before she blamed the president.

:good4u:

We have no idea if she was lying or telling the truth.

No evidence of either.

Only way to determine is to check the medical records.

Why are you so angry? Are you upset that you have a problem with reading comprehension? I have no idea if what she said was true.

Stupidity of this magnitude should make you angry But it doesnt does it? trump makes you fuck sticks angry. Im done pretending you fucking cockroaches are worth being treated kindly.

Rawstory? That is like crack to Democrats. As far as the father, since when has any Democrat listened to what any Republican had to say? Let alone act on it? This story is click bait for the gullible.

Back