Open call to likeminded conservatives - join "The Victory Friends" Today!

Yeah, there are a few good conservatives on the list yet, aren't there?

Well, RB 60? Do YOU support 'Open Borders' like our Soviet friends here do? Has Irthriuth convinced you what a great idea this would be for America? Or ... you haven't got your 'thinking points' yet from the Central Committee.

I guess I should ask ALL our Patriotic Friends here: Does ANYBODY here support 'Open Borders' (other than Irthriuth)?

Can you have a country with open borders?

You will have to direct THAT question to Irthriuth and his two Soviet friends, The Commissar (Watermarkski) and Mott the Cossack. (if you can keep a secret, just between you and me, all three are KGB agents working to fool our true Patriots here)

Irthriuth: "I said 3rd world proles could come here if they dont take my money. you said that's what we already do. then one post later who couldn't help yourself but reveal you'll eventually want to give healthcare to 11 million illegals. you are like the camel poking his head into the tent."

Well, TOP? You and Grumpy all 'in' with letting '3rd World proles' come here? (shaking head on this one) Sad when these FSB agents can so easily dupe our most patriotic Americans.

1) You support the overarching goals of the federalist society
2) You support the confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh

Acknowledgement of the deepstate is not neccesary, but it is strongly preferred.

1. Check.
2. Check.

Deep State? yeah, it's a real thing.

But, I'm not a conservative, so I guess I'm not in.

1. Check.
2. Check.

Deep State? yeah, it's a real thing.

But, I'm not a conservative, so I guess I'm not in.

You COULD be in if you support '3ed world proles' being admitted into the United States.

Why should India be overcrowded and plagued with sewage, we could have that here.

You COULD be in if you support '3ed world proles' being admitted into the United States.

Why should India be overcrowded and plagued with sewage, we could have that here.

Why would I want to be in? Grind is a notorious troll you know.

Why would I want to be in? Grind is a notorious troll you know.

Wait just a fucking minute!

"Biography:
Grind is one of the internets most beloved and influential political thinkers and deep-level theorists in the modern era. He rose to prominence in early 2015 when he alleged, contrary to the dominant theory of christiefanism of the time, that Bill Clintons wife was indeed running for president and wasn't considering settling down to be a grandmother. In 2016, Grind was one of the key figures in proposing the new revolutionary theory of "30% is not a rare occurrence" which shook up the JPP political landscape like no other theory ever had before. His academic prowess, deep-level analysis and remarkable insight into human nature and psychology will undoubtedly result in further complexities being untangled and laid bare. He currently resides in boston, his hobbies include #rekking libs, vaping, and patriotism. You can find him in a thread near you."

So all this is Bullshit?!?

"Biography:
Grind is one of the internets most beloved and influential political thinkers and deep-level theorists in the modern era. He rose to prominence in early 2015 when he alleged, contrary to the dominant theory of christiefanism of the time, that Bill Clintons wife was indeed running for president and wasn't considering settling down to be a grandmother. In 2016, Grind was one of the key figures in proposing the new revolutionary theory of "30% is not a rare occurrence" which shook up the JPP political landscape like no other theory ever had before. His academic prowess, deep-level analysis and remarkable insight into human nature and psychology will undoubtedly result in further complexities being untangled and laid bare. He currently resides in boston, his hobbies include #rekking libs, vaping, and patriotism. You can find him in a thread near you."

yeah, it's self-serving bullshit.

Well, RB 60? Do YOU support 'Open Borders' like our Soviet friends here do? Has Irthriuth convinced you what a great idea this would be for America? Or ... you haven't got your 'thinking points' yet from the Central Committee.

Jack, Jack, Jack, you've been here how long and can't recall my position on "open boarders," or even my cheaper solution to a wall?
Don't tell me you're another one of those here with comprehension issues. Or am I giving you too much accedence here?

"Biography:

No. Feel free to refer to him properly, with the three middle letters changed to an "o".

Jack, Jack, Jack, you've been here how long and can't recall my position on "open boarders," or even my cheaper solution to a wall?
Don't tell me you're another one of those here with comprehension issues. Or am I giving you too much accedence here?

Well, RB. We know Irthrium and his Communist friends want to destroy America by importing a zillion 3rd World basket weavers ... and we see all the sheeple here rush in and exclaim 'MeTo', 'MeTo'.
It's typical Stalinist tactics to lure the unwitting 'in', then feed them more 'Kool-Ade'.

Sure, Truth (where's my balls) Detector, Dark (I'm a Structural Engineer) Soul, and Big (small chihuahua) Dog are easily conned by these Redskiis, the usual rubes to these kind of Parlor tricks, but YOU ... I just thought YOU could see through this. (shaking head ... another good man goes down for the count) Sad.

Well, RB. We know Irthrium and his Communist friends want to destroy America by importing a zillion 3rd World basket weavers ... and we see all the sheeple here rush in and exclaim 'MeTo', 'MeTo'.
It's typical Stalinist tactics to lure the unwitting 'in', then feed them more 'Kool-Ade'.

Sure, Truth (where's my balls) Detector, Dark (I'm a Structural Engineer) Soul, and Big (small chihuahua) Dog are easily conned by these Redskiis, the usual rubes to these kind of Parlor tricks, but YOU ... I just thought YOU could see through this. (shaking head ... another good man goes down for the count) Sad.

Babble

Back