Pat Buchanan's nightmare to come true early

I say eliminate the drug test and pay more, fascistocrat. Apparently thats the labor market. You know market forces and all.

Last edited:
I say eliminate the drug test and pay more, fascistocrat. Apparently thats the labor market. You know market forces and all.

Eliminate the drug tests? No thanks. For one thing, it is required by the customer. For another thing, these workers are digging to expose underground powerlines and gas lines. I'm thinking someone being stoned is NOT the best answer.

The pay is decent. You know another way to make $32k to $39k without any skills??

Eliminate the drug tests? No thanks. For one thing, it is required by the customer. For another thing, these workers are digging to expose underground powerlines and gas lines. I'm thinking someone being stoned is NOT the best answer.

The pay is decent. You know another way to make $32k to $39k without any skills??

Be a whore?

AHZ, I give you real world examples and facts.

Your answer is more people should sell drugs or be whores?

Ok, so let the americans sell drugs and be whores. And I'll take hispanic crews with Work Visas.

Sell drugs and be a whore? What a wonderful way to promote better employees.

Is anyone interested in sticking together? I know it's an outdated notion in this "fuck you" world. Each other is really all we have, unless you count the aliens and how they can elevate us above all our enemies.
You are right, all humans should stick together. Regardless of the amount of melatonin in their skin. But the minute someone mentions that light skinned people are becoming less common, you start in on this huge diatribe about job loss, and undocumented immigrants. You should just admit you don't like anyone that is not white. Get it out in the open, rather than trying to hide it in your revulsion of international facism.

You are right, all humans should stick together. Regardless of the amount of melatonin in their skin. But the minute someone mentions that light skinned people are becoming less common, you start in on this huge diatribe about job loss, and undocumented immigrants. You should just admit you don't like anyone that is not white. Get it out in the open, rather than trying to hide it in your revulsion of international facism.

Even if all people were grey individuals being displaced would not want to have their reproductive success diminished by greedy corporations who seek to maniuplate the labor force by abolishing borders. It is truly internationalist fascism and it's conscious erosion of all but coroporate loyalties from the planet that bother me.

Really, globalization, the secular implementation of talmudic Olam Ha Ba, is the forced acceptance of Jewish Tribalism in place of one's tribe of origin. The first commandment from the masters is "destroy your homeland, rid it of those not amenable to our domination". Like how we do Musharraf.

Even if all people were grey individuals being displaced would not want to have their reproductive success diminished by greedy corporations who seek to maniuplate the labor force by abolishing borders. It is truly internationalist fascism and it's conscious erosion of all but coroporate loyalties from the planet that bother me.

"...reproductive successes diminished by greedy corporations..."??

So the topic went from whites becoming a minority to corporations diminishing reproductive success?

How, exactly, do corporations diminish reproductive success?

"...reproductive successes diminished by greedy corporations..."??

So the topic went from whites becoming a minority to corporations diminishing reproductive success?
Isn't population percentages indicative of reproductive success? All I did was identifying a causal factor, corporations screwing indigenous americans, most of whom are white, thus making it appear a white issue, while technically it's an issue for all americans accustomed to a middle class life.
How, exactly, do corporations diminish reproductive success?

When they fuck with your career and income with their outsourcing, it means less money for you. And women look for financial stability when choosing mates. Can you get the complex interaction?

Isn't population percentages indicative of reproductive success? All I did was identifying a causal factor, corporations screwing indigenous americans, most of whom are white, thus making it appear a white issue, while technically it's an issue for all americans accustomed to a middle class life.

When they fuck with your career and income with their outsourcing, it means less money for you. And women look for financial stability when choosing mates. Can you get the complex interaction?

Hmmm, and earlier in this thread you discussed how the hispanics pile 15 people in a trailer and have lots of kids.

So what is actually happening is that white people are CHOOSING to have fewer kids. And you blame the corporations for that? When the corporations are required by their stockholders to make money?

Asshat, you haven't a clue.

Maybe you should push your "Be a drug dealer or a whore" method for financial success. Then you could help so many of the downtrodden caucasions throw off the yoke of corporate and zionist tyranny.

except that offshoring has helped contribute to a higher standard of living for Americans as a whole so that doesn't really jive with your theory.

except that offshoring has helped contribute to a higher standard of living for Americans as a whole so that doesn't really jive with your theory.
As a whole? Again, You perceive victimizing the livelihood of a sector of people to profit the rest. That's criminality, regardless of the whory globalization language you use to dress it up. It's a two-bit whore of an ideology.

Put down the crack pipe Cawacko.

And as for the other crack smoker, some women work to gain financial independence so that they may be free to choose a mate using other criteria.

As a whole? Again, You perceive victimizing the livelihood of a sector of people to profit the rest. That's criminality, regardless of the whory globalization language you use to dress it up. It's a two-bit whore of an ideology.

based on that way of thinking how would have ever evolved? we would be living the most primitive lifestyle possible.

And as for the other crack smoker, some women work to gain financial independence so that they may be free to choose a mate using other criteria.
And some are "dubble diggiters" who are "spinsers"... ;)

I'm a big fan of the crackpipe so I'm going to hold onto it thank you. What was crack in what I wrote?

Back