Paul Pelosi smiling with a drink in his hand

This does not help understand what happened because it is so bizarre, and I dont understand why all parties did not want this seen, but it is good that it was finally released. I suspect that both were drugged up.

Megyn Kelly slams the cops for reacting too slowly...I dont.....they were trying to figure out a deeply bizarre scene during a time and in a place where cops routinely get jammed for acting.

If only Pelosi had slammed the glass into the perps face and dropped to the ground screaming "Help!".

Too much to ask of an old man at that hour maybe.

Or maybe he was on drugs.

I think PP owed him money and the guy was tired of waiting. Probably for political scumbaggery Antifalike crap.

Of course you think that. Because you're a fucking moron.

flea.gif

I just saw the videos. Showed the perp breaking in - showed PP holding onto the guy's hammer and the Police asking the perp to drop it - which is when he turned the hammer on Pelosi.

No way did PP know the guy - Pelosi was in his underwear as most of us are in the early hours of the morning. I heard the guy's confession where he intended to hold Nancy P hostage and let her live if she didn't lie.

So disgusting the MAGAs are trying to exploit this tragedy. But not surprising.

I just saw the videos. Showed the perp breaking in - showed PP holding onto the guy's hammer and the Police asking the perp to drop it - which is when he turned the hammer on Pelosi.

No way did PP know the guy - Pelosi was in his underwear as most of us are in the early hours of the morning. I heard the guy's confession where he intended to hold Nancy P hostage and let her live if she didn't lie.

So disgusting the MAGAs are trying to exploit this tragedy. But not surprising.
This belongs in the conspiracy theory forum

Kelly is wildly overly optimistic in believing that the cops at the door just had to know that this was Pelosi's house, though that would be a good question to ask them.

Cops have access to information

The 911 call included the information that it was Nancy Pelosi house

Back