Paul Pelosi smiling with a drink in his hand

LMAO!!!!!!!!! I knew the Gillum stuff would get the thread moved. Gotta hide things as much as possible huh? :laugh:
That’s not what got the thread moved. It was your fantasy about Paul Pelosi that got it moved. Now, dream on.

Or maybe make another thread about Gillum as the 21 count indictment he has against him is a CURRENT ongoing political event......;)

Stone loves to lie about Pelosi. He is not a man of honesty and principle. His entire scenario Is a blatant lie and he does not care. He will repeat the lies over and over.

x-ray-image-of-paul-pelosis-skull-fracture.jpg

No. We expect you to lie. They must know how you roll too. You should not want people to see what you type.

I didnt direct anyone here. Instead I started a whole new thread in the current events section about his current legal troubles including the 21 count indictment. Up to 8 pages now....So happy this got moved. ;) :cool:

Think a bit, if you were married to Nancy Pelosi would prefer to sleep with her or get hit in the head by your gay lover swinging a hammer? Easy choice for me, get the bandages ready.

"Gay lover" had to enter the house by breaking a window? Caught on tape, Lionweenie.

"Gay lover" had to enter the house by breaking a window? Caught on tape, Lionweenie.

Yes, the 'gay lover' broke a window, told Pelosi to get off the phone with cops, and then waited until the cops showed up and fractured Pelosis skull. His interview didn't mention his 'affair', it only said he wanted to kill Nancy Pelosi. The narrative is so absolutely fucking stupid it doesn't really warrant a response. I couldn't help myself. My bad.

Back