Paul Pelosi smiling with a drink in his hand

Yes, the 'gay lover' broke a window, told Pelosi to get off the phone with cops, and then waited until the cops showed up and fractured Pelosis skull. His interview didn't mention his 'affair', it only said he wanted to kill Nancy Pelosi. The narrative is so absolutely fucking stupid it doesn't really warrant a response. I couldn't help myself. My bad.

The narrative is a lie, but an expected lie coming for malicious people.

The reds are lying their asses off. It is typical for them. Some asshole on right-wing news came up with that lie and Trumpys are unable to see the truth. Or they are just lying?
Stone and lying fish are the worst liars on this subject. I suspect Stone knows he is lying and he is just fucking around. Lyingfish, may be that stupid.

Last edited:
Pelosi is a drunk, but I’d also want a drink if a whack job broke into my house!

All anyone has to see if you being " thanked" by guno to know how wrong your are. Please, both of you. Kill yourself. Now would be good. It is invertible.

You are disgusting. You won't even argue against a lying thread like this. Have you no values at all? You know this thread is a right wing lie and you go along with it. How shameful.

You are disgusting. You won't even argue against a lying thread like this. Have you no values at all? You know this thread is a right wing lie and you go along with it. How shameful.

Prove it. Oh that's right youre a little pussy and can't.

Paul Pelosi is a typical butt fucking democrat male. STFU. And own it. Your party thinks that is normal.

That is exactly what I expected from the get-go. Lovers spat, and Pelosi was indeed smiling during that video. Probably into bondage as well.
Probably had no other choice, for who in their 'RIGHT' mind would even want to be seen with nancy?

Dude, use a tissue this time - you're running out of socks jerking off while you post your fantasies.

The reds are lying their asses off. It is typical for them. Some asshole on right-wing news came up with that lie and Trumpys are unable to see the truth. Or they are just lying?
Stone and lying fish are the worst liars on this subject. I suspect Stone knows he is lying and he is just fucking around. Lyingfish, may be that stupid.

Oh, yeah. Stone can have moments of clarity but most of the time he's a total troll.

What is it with you MAGAs and your homo-erotic fantasies? Just suck a dick. It will cure your frustration and that way you might not be such a horse's ass.

How many times have you read or heard rights saying " The dems are shoving their bill down our throats? Down, down down, in and out, down our throats.

So gay men can never fight, can never feel threatened, can never have a lovers spat.....Stone, I know your brain is empty of Trump juice but com'on you can't be that STUPID!!! Clearly you need a refill....ear or mouth this time??? Trump want's to know, not me!!!

This is disappointing, there is no bitchy deranged screeching.

Back