Paul Pelosi smiling with a drink in his hand

Okay Stoney, you earned your troll dollars for today.....an fantastic, moronic statement that flies in the face of all the video footage available.

My question is, do you get paid by Damo or an outside source?

Okay Stoney, you earned your troll dollars for today.....an fantastic, moronic statement that flies in the face of all the video footage available.

My question is, do you get paid by Damo or an outside source?

SOMEBODY had to bring the clicks back! ;)

I KNEW something was amiss when Nance brought in Father Guido Sarducci to perform the exorcism! :)

SOMEBODY had to bring the clicks back! ;)

Typical right wing troll....when they can no longer rationally defend their drivel, it's suddenly all a joke and they deny ever taking a position.

And another addition to the permanent ignore list for the new year.

Typical right wing troll....when they can no longer rationally defend their drivel, it's suddenly all a joke and they deny ever taking a position.

And another addition to the permanent ignore list for the new year.

Good. Your a dork, bigtime. Dorks bore Stone terribly. Bye.......:)

He was sleeping in his underwear and the guy hammered into his home in the middle of the night. You are stunningly insulting and dishonest. You have no shame. You are a terrible person.
They have the video of him using the hammer to break into their back door. I guess you gay people see other gays everywhere.

Last edited:
So, the fucktarded conspiracy theorists got literally everything wrong, from their bullshit that there were three people there to their bullshit that Pelosi didn't open the door to police to their bullshit that Depape didn't bust in the window to break in, and still you stupid counts keep trying to desperately come up with more fucking cock-for-brains stupid shit. I'd say you all deserve to be shot in the head, but that would be a waste of the cost of a fucking bullet.

So, the fucktarded conspiracy theorists got literally everything wrong, from their bullshit that there were three people there to their bullshit that Pelosi didn't open the door to police to their bullshit that Depape didn't bust in the window to break in, and still you stupid counts keep trying to desperately come up with more fucking cock-for-brains stupid shit. I'd say you all deserve to be shot in the head, but that would be a waste of the cost of a fucking bullet.

#TOXICWASTE

Tell me that am wrong.

Sue Me.

You had every opportunity to measure up.....you refused to do so.

Now you rot in Hell.

My sympathy tanks are running on fumes.

"HAVE A GREAT DAY!"

:yay:

This is obviously something that titillates you. You keep posting your fantasies about it. Enjoy!

O.K,........should we talk about the former candidate for Governor of Florida DEMOCRAT Andrew Gillum? As you know, there is a lot to talk about. We could talk about him being found passed out naked in a seedy hotel with the two male gay prostitutes who double tagged him OR....we could talk about all the many corruption charges in the years that followed including the recent 21 count indictment. Which do you prefer? Boy,....Florida sure dodged a bullet by not electing a sick Democrat scumbag like him huh? Thats why every time some liberal loon bitches about the current Governor I just roll my eyes, LMAO, and say............REALLY. :laugh:

:clintonwhoa2:

LMAO!!!!!!!!! I knew the Gillum stuff would get the thread moved. Gotta hide things as much as possible huh? :laugh:

Back