Pelosi Protest Houston, Texas - June 2009

This is another "Who gives a shit" posting, isn't it?

Jesus Christ, what hypocrites. On a scale of being either corrupt or an extremist Pelosi doesn't even remotely compare in either category to convicted felons from Texas like Tom Delay.

God knows they don't have any problems making a mess of someone else's house.

Last edited:
Yea, I found a photograph taken at the rally...

Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi represents the 8th district in CALIFORNIA...

But pea brain right wingers from TEXAS do whatever their sheepherders prod them to do...

702827byhzi8b9ak.gif

But pea brain right wingers from TEXAS do whatever their sheepherders prod them to do...

702827byhzi8b9ak.gif

I guess Texas thinks they own the US House of Reps?

702827byhzi8b9ak.gif

She's leader of the House of Representatives DS! Her leadership effects all states...

She's leader of the House of Representatives DS! Her leadership effects all states...
Well Duh! That's the point were making. It aint the Texas house of Representatives so it's not "Their" house, it's the US House of Representatives and it belongs to all of us and not just Texans and the majority of Americans prefer her to a convicted felon like Tom Delay. I mean you may not like a liberal like Pelosi but at least she's not a common criminal like Delay. It's pretty odd that these folks from Texas would prefer that a corrupt common criminal like Delay should represent us.

Pelosi is as corrupted as any Democrat...she is also more ruthless..she is also a commie..

You've only seen the beginning of these protest..

bout time the American people wake up and shout out..

Well Duh! That's the point were making. It aint the Texas house of Representatives so it's not "Their" house, it's the US House of Representatives and it belongs to all of us and not just Texans and the majority of Americans prefer her to a convicted felon like Tom Delay. I mean you may not like a liberal like Pelosi but at least she's not a common criminal like Delay. It's pretty odd that these folks from Texas would prefer that a corrupt common criminal like Delay should represent us.
Depends on how you look at it. You assume the protesters on TX are calling it "our House" being exclusive to Texas. However, you and I, collectively, could call it "our House". It would not matter if you and I were from different states, or the same state, it is OUR House of Representatives. Claiming that the protesters intended it to mean Texans only is a rather narrow presumption on your part.

As for what a majority of Americans prefer, Pelosi is not exactly high in the polls. If the only favorable comparison you can come up with is Delay, it does not speak a hell of a lot for Pelosi - or, for that matter, your opinion of her.

Pelosi is as corrupted as any Democrat...she is also more ruthless..she is also a commie..

You've only seen the beginning of these protest..

bout time the American people wake up and shout out..

America didn't wake up and shout out. Some fringe wackos who prefer convicted felons to honest politicians made a bunch of noise. Whoop de fucking do.

America didn't wake up and shout out. Some fringe wackos who prefer convicted felons to honest politicians made a bunch of noise. Whoop de fucking do.

do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
I suppose you said Cindy Sheehan was a fringe whacko also...
Pelosi is not an honest politician, she is as corrupted as the rest of the Democrats...
you are a sheep my dear....baaaa

Depends on how you look at it. You assume the protesters on TX are calling it "our House" being exclusive to Texas. However, you and I, collectively, could call it "our House". It would not matter if you and I were from different states, or the same state, it is OUR House of Representatives. Claiming that the protesters intended it to mean Texans only is a rather narrow presumption on your part.

As for what a majority of Americans prefer, Pelosi is not exactly high in the polls. If the only favorable comparison you can come up with is Delay, it does not speak a hell of a lot for Pelosi - or, for that matter, your opinion of her.
Well if you want to parse words these people are still guilty of extreme and incredible arrogance because they are still claiming it to be "Their House" when, in fact, they represent a minority, where as "THE MAJORITY" of "Our House" has supported her as the Speaker of the House of Reps. So, yes you are correct. It is "OUR" house and not "Their" house and it is the height of arrogance of a small handfull of nutjobs to presume to speak for all of US. Who the hell do they think they are to speak for me?

Well if you want to parse words these people are still guilty of extreme and incredible arrogance because they are still claiming it to be "Their House" when, in fact, they represent a minority, where as "THE MAJORITY" of "Our House" has supported her as the Speaker of the House of Reps. So, yes you are correct. It is "OUR" house and not "Their" house and it is the height of arrogance of a small handfull of nutjobs to presume to speak for all of US. Who the hell do they think they are to speak for me?

it is all the peoples house, not just the ones who hold the power..where do you think we live, North Korea, Iran, China...

do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
I suppose you said Cindy Sheehan was a fringe whacko also...
Pelosi is not an honest politician, she is as corrupted as the rest of the Democrats...
you are a sheep my dear....baaaa

I always felt sorry for Cindy Sheehan, but considered her a fringe wacko.

"Pelosi is not an honest politician, she is as corrupted as the rest of the Democrats and republicans."
fixed that for ya.

Back