Please stop posting non-current event type stuff in 'Current Events'

as it is in JPP, even so, it is in all of America: the leftist reprobates need to be purged. they cannot be helped and cannot be fixed, they can only be exterminated like so many vermin.

Thanks for this timely and important post, Gomer.

Asking morons to post on topic doesn't make much sense, because they're morons. Isn't it impressive enough when they use topic titles that actually tell what their post is about?

Stop asking boob, there won't be any exceptions, give it up, follow the rules for your own good..

Look, believe it or not, we don't really want to be super anal about this stuff. It's not like we just go through current events everyday looking to shitcan threads that don't fit the criteria. But we've asked, moved, and closed many threads many times of people posting either completely spammy irrelevant stuff, or personal 'call out threads' to other forum users, or posting articles that are 2 years old on purpose, or sometimes spam bumping threads that the top 50 most recent threads are all old news.

Can we just... like, not do that? :thinking:

Current events is not your facebook wall. It's not your personal soapbox. It's for relatively current news related items. We want some semblance of organization here, and we don't want to have a bunch of low effort off topic war zone related stuff constantly spamming up a forum.

Again, this isn't something that needs to be micromanaged or anything. Just try to be a little more considerate? Maybe stop try to force your ego posting on everyone else? Like, we have off topic. It's a fun forum. I'm there all the time. Lets hang out. But please, give it a rest and let everyone here have a forum where they can go for current happenings, as that's pretty integral to a political site imo.

Welp, that fell on deaf ears.

as it is in JPP, even so, it is in all of America: the leftist reprobates need to be purged. they cannot be helped and cannot be fixed, they can only be exterminated like so many vermin.

You sound like Julius Streicher gomie. Think twice about calling people "vermin." :|

When%20the%20vermin.gif

OK. What if once a month we have a Poll to see which of the 50 JPP members gets voted off the Island for a day? Now, just using a hypothetical here, say Legina gets voted off for a day. We can't keep voting off Legina every month, that wouldn't be fair. So, Legina would get 'immunity' for a year. Somebody else (probably USF) would get voted off the Island the next month. And so on. (this is just a suggestion)

OK. What if once a month we have a Poll to see which of the 50 JPP members gets voted off the Island for a day? Now, just using a hypothetical here, say Legina gets voted off for a day. We can't keep voting off Legina every month, that wouldn't be fair. So, Legina would get 'immunity' for a year. Somebody else (probably USF) would get voted off the Island the next month. And so on. (this is just a suggestion)

But, but, but lots of members don't care if it is fair or not, they want to keep voting him off~why do you hate democracy so much??? :rofl2:

Look, believe it or not, we don't really want to be super anal about this stuff. It's not like we just go through current events everyday looking to shitcan threads that don't fit the criteria. But we've asked, moved, and closed many threads many times of people posting either completely spammy irrelevant stuff, or personal 'call out threads' to other forum users, or posting articles that are 2 years old on purpose, or sometimes spam bumping threads that the top 50 most recent threads are all old news.

Can we just... like, not do that? :thinking:

Current events is not your facebook wall. It's not your personal soapbox. It's for relatively current news related items. We want some semblance of organization here, and we don't want to have a bunch of low effort off topic war zone related stuff constantly spamming up a forum.

Again, this isn't something that needs to be micromanaged or anything. Just try to be a little more considerate? Maybe stop try to force your ego posting on everyone else? Like, we have off topic. It's a fun forum. I'm there all the time. Lets hang out. But please, give it a rest and let everyone here have a forum where they can go for current happenings, as that's pretty integral to a political site imo.

Let me just say this, and I'll quote the great and late Admiral Chester Nimitz- "When you are in command- COMMAND"!

"vermin" is a good word and I will not cease to use it, fascist, leftist vermin. sorry. it is a descriptive term which fits all of you leftists. leftism is stupid. As the Free and Living pursue happiness, you vermins are a continual annoyance and irritation and a enemy of freedom and the American way of life. you are domestic enemies and "vermin" is a good description of all you leftist domestic enemy combatants. words are used for communication [testimonies] and no one should ever tell me I should not use words. ps fuck your Nazi hero. I ain't never heard of him and do not intend to study naziism. your false witnesses are or should be embarrassing to you. for flinging the "Nazi feces" at me: filthy cunt. this thread would not need exist without the vermin upsetting order and peace. so...

Your picture is next to fascist in the dictionary

Back