Please stop posting non-current event type stuff in 'Current Events'

OK. What if once a month we have a Poll to see which of the 50 JPP members gets voted off the Island for a day? Now, just using a hypothetical here, say Legina gets voted off for a day. We can't keep voting off Legina every month, that wouldn't be fair. So, Legina would get 'immunity' for a year. Somebody else (probably USF) would get voted off the Island the next month. And so on. (this is just a suggestion)

How about Billy and Grind just perma-ban you.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Look, believe it or not, we don't really want to be super anal about this stuff. It's not like we just go through current events everyday looking to shitcan threads that don't fit the criteria. But we've asked, moved, and closed many threads many times of people posting either completely spammy irrelevant stuff, or personal 'call out threads' to other forum users, or posting articles that are 2 years old on purpose, or sometimes spam bumping threads that the top 50 most recent threads are all old news.

Can we just... like, not do that? :thinking:

Current events is not your facebook wall. It's not your personal soapbox. It's for relatively current news related items. We want some semblance of organization here, and we don't want to have a bunch of low effort off topic war zone related stuff constantly spamming up a forum.

Again, this isn't something that needs to be micromanaged or anything. Just try to be a little more considerate? Maybe stop try to force your ego posting on everyone else? Like, we have off topic. It's a fun forum. I'm there all the time. Lets hang out. But please, give it a rest and let everyone here have a forum where they can go for current happenings, as that's pretty integral to a political site imo.

I find it amazing that it's even necessary for you to post this; because I don't understand why some JPP posters seem unable to understand the basic rules, just like Rule 12b and the number of times that it has been blatantly violated.

:facepalm:

Sweet Jesus, Mother of God!
Don't you ever get tired of sucking off Grind? (shaking head here) Do you have a pair of autographed Knee Pads, I'm serious!

I find it amazing that it's even necessary for you to post this; because I don't understand why some JPP posters seem unable to understand the basic rules, just like Rule 12b and the number of times that it has been blatantly violated.

:facepalm:

Don't you ever get tired of sucking off Grind? (shaking head here) Do you have a pair of autographed Knee Pads, I'm serious!

I'm not sure what happened in your past; but not everyone has such bad memories to fall back on, like you do.

Are you still crying about your ban?

"You drag it around like a ball and chain
You wallow in the guilt; you wallow in the pain
You wave it like a flag, you wear it like a crown
Got your mind in the gutter, bringin' everybody down
Bitch about the present and blame it on the past
I'd like to find your inner child and kick its little ass

Get over it
Get over it"

USFreedom911 can't get enough of his masters cum!

(sigh) Why does USF have to make it so obvious? Why can't he be a little more subtle? I mean, it's like he's trying to push Legina out of the way. It's like, i don't know, running up, pulling Legina's head out of Grind's ass, and then sticking his own head in there. And then, like, trying to get his head past where Legina had his head. Just wiggling back and forth, shaking his head, and pushing for that extra inch. I don't know what to think Mason. First ... 'The No Ban Thread', ... now THIS!

Look, believe it or not, we don't really want to be super anal about this stuff. It's not like we just go through current events everyday looking to shitcan threads that don't fit the criteria. But we've asked, moved, and closed many threads many times of people posting either completely spammy irrelevant stuff, or personal 'call out threads' to other forum users, or posting articles that are 2 years old on purpose, or sometimes spam bumping threads that the top 50 most recent threads are all old news.

Can we just... like, not do that? :thinking:

Current events is not your facebook wall. It's not your personal soapbox. It's for relatively current news related items. We want some semblance of organization here, and we don't want to have a bunch of low effort off topic war zone related stuff constantly spamming up a forum.

Again, this isn't something that needs to be micromanaged or anything. Just try to be a little more considerate? Maybe stop try to force your ego posting on everyone else? Like, we have off topic. It's a fun forum. I'm there all the time. Lets hang out. But please, give it a rest and let everyone here have a forum where they can go for current happenings, as that's pretty integral to a political site imo.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?120262-Proof-that-Donald-Trump-is-a-fukcing-moron

:) Because I don't know how to start a Poll on a website?

A reasonable intelligent person would scroll down to see all their options when creating a new thread.

And ZOMG, one of those options is a POLL.

You are a stupid troll jagoff.

A reasonable intelligent person would scroll down to see all their options when creating a new thread.

And ZOMG, one of those options is a POLL.

You are a stupid troll jagoff.

Thanks, Yurt. I will check that out.

Thanks, Yurt. I think that went well.
I don't care what Mason, Jade, Owl, Teflon Don, ... well, I won't go down the list, it would take too long, but, I don't care what they all say about you, you're OK in my Book.

Back