Please stop posting non-current event type stuff in 'Current Events'

Thanks, Yurt. I think that went well.
I don't care what Mason, Jade, Owl, Teflon Don, ... well, I won't go down the list, it would take too long, but, I don't care what they all say about you, you're OK in my Book.

Sweet Jesus, Mother of God!
Don't you ever get tired of sucking off Yurt? (shaking head here) Do you have a pair of autographed Knee Pads, I'm serious!

(sigh) Why does Jack have to make it so obvious? Why can't he be a little more subtle? I mean, it's like he's trying to push Mason out of the way. It's like, i don't know, running up, pulling Mason's head out of Yurt'a ass, and then sticking his own head in there. And then, like, trying to get his head past where Mason had his head. Just wiggling back and forth, shaking his head, and pushing for that extra inch. I don't know what to think.. First ... whining about being banned, ... now THIS!

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

And now ... we have to add 'plagiarism' to the list of offenses USF has committed.

"pla·gia·rism"
"the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own."

1. Lying. (the infamous 'No Ban Thread')
2. Idiot. (idea to build a Greenhouse ... in the Desert)
3. Suck Up. (attempt to Homestead in Grind's ass)
4. Plagiarist. (this is really a low point in USF's Life)

Sweet Jesus, Mother of God!
Don't you ever get tired of sucking off Yurt? (shaking head here) Do you have a pair of autographed Knee Pads, I'm serious!

(sigh) Why does Jack have to make it so obvious? Why can't he be a little more subtle? I mean, it's like he's trying to push Mason out of the way. It's like, i don't know, running up, pulling Mason's head out of Yurt'a ass, and then sticking his own head in there. And then, like, trying to get his head past where Mason had his head. Just wiggling back and forth, shaking his head, and pushing for that extra inch. I don't know what to think.. First ... whining about being banned, ... now THIS!

TSK-TSK, Jack is now groaning over his proclivities being exposed.

And now we have to add melting down to the list of Jack's offenses.

1. He's a liar
2. He's an idiot
3. He's a suck up
4. He likes sucking off Yurt.

Thanks, Yurt. I think that went well.
I don't care what Mason, Jade, Owl, Teflon Don, ... well, I won't go down the list, it would take too long, but, I don't care what they all say about you, you're OK in my Book.

Mirror, get one. Liar.

Asking morons to post on topic doesn't make much sense, because they're morons. Isn't it impressive enough when they use topic titles that actually tell what their post is about?
the titles are horrid.
here's a tip -use the article title and don't think you ( not you Bobb) are really the most super-clever zinger writer evahhh

dumb ass mods leave this shit up (below) in CE - from domer who is a continuous CE polluter

Yep
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?125633-Yep

Don’t you realize?
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?125635-Don%92t-you-realize
~~

and then move mine ( satire-below) -which was at least humorous.

AOC Appears On 'The Price Is Right,' Guesses Everything Is Free
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...The-Price-Is-Right-Guesses-Everything-Is-Free

JPP is a sewer

It is an obscure message board with perhaps two dozen regular contributors.

It is completely out of proportion to be stressing about which posts goes in which bin. That kind of non-essential bean-counting is not warranted for anyone who has real responsibilities and committments in real life.

Back