Please stop posting non-current event type stuff in 'Current Events'

dumb ass mods leave this shit up (below) in CE - from domer who is a continuous CE polluter

Yep
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?125633-Yep

Don’t you realize?
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?125635-Don%92t-you-realize
~~

and then move mine ( satire-below) -which was at least humorous.

AOC Appears On 'The Price Is Right,' Guesses Everything Is Free
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...The-Price-Is-Right-Guesses-Everything-Is-Free

JPP is a sewer
Why do you stay if you think it’s a sewer? Perhaps you should go and meditate on why you get so angry about trivial matters.

Why do you stay if you think it’s a sewer? Perhaps you should go and meditate on why you get so angry about trivial matters.
last thing I am going to do is justify ANYTHING to you and your shitty modding.
Pointing out your gross failures is not "angry" -it's a sewer - roll in it.

Most hilarious was GRIND advocating we don't junk up CE,and then the mods leave crap up like domers

It is an obscure message board with perhaps two dozen regular contributors.

It is completely out of proportion to be stressing about which posts goes in which bin. That kind of non-essential bean-counting is not warranted for anyone who has real responsibilities and committments in real life.
so there ARE NO RULES! ( except the notorious 12b) -and GRIND asking us to stop cluttering up CE
was what? hallucinations?

PS. you should be able to compartmentalize "real life" to a messageboard -i do -quit conflating

last thing I am going to do is justify ANYTHING to you and your shitty modding.
Pointing out your gross failures is not "angry" -it's a sewer - roll in it.

Most hilarious was GRIND advocating we don't junk up CE,and then the mods leave crap up like domers
Lol, you really need to chill, dukkha. Have a nice day.

just admit you are a shitty mod.
it's been pointed out to you SPECIFICALLY where you could move 2 really dumb ass domer threads.
have you done so?

I don't agree with Rana, on a wide variety of things; but trying to blame her for a thread on CE is going over the edge.

The MODs don't read or review every single thread of post; so if you find something that you find objectionable, try the following:
1 - Send them a PM, pointing out the thread or post that you find necessary to report
or
2 - Use the little triangle icon to send a report.

Then sit back and see what develops.

They either will or they won't; but continually obsessing over it, isn't going to help.

Just some advice.

I don't agree with Rana, on a wide variety of things; but trying to blame her for a thread on CE is going over the edge.

The MODs don't read or review every single thread of post; so if you find something that you find objectionable, try the following:
1 - Send them a PM, pointing out the thread or post that you find necessary to report
or
2 - Use the little triangle icon to send a report.

Then sit back and see what develops.

They either will or they won't; but continually obsessing over it, isn't going to help.

Just some advice.
get hip to the facts if you are going to comment.

Of course I reported the domer threads in question -were they moved? why wern't they moved and mine was?
commenting isn't an "obsession" -nor is pointing out that GRIND asked us to stop cluttering up CE.

Has Rana move them yet -why not? clearly she is informed

get hip to the facts if you are going to comment.

Of course I reported the domer threads in question -were they moved? why wern't they moved and mine was?
commenting isn't an "obsession" -nor is pointing out that GRIND asked us to stop cluttering up CE.

Has Rana move them yet -why not? clearly she is informed

Why don't you ask them, via a PM with the jpp.com staff.

It is an obscure message board with perhaps two dozen regular contributors.

It is completely out of proportion to be stressing about which posts goes in which bin. That kind of non-essential bean-counting is not warranted for anyone who has real responsibilities and committments in real life.

It's called not being retarded, Brian.

It it too much to ask the morons to keep on topic, to use topic titles that are meaningful, etc.?

Back