POLITICAL PRISONER ARRESTS CONTINUE UNDER THE FASCIST REGIME OF O-BIDEN

So you acknowledge a private residence exception? When Congress is in session, I am free to wonder around on the floor of the House with 500 of my friends?
Re-read what I wrote. I hate having to explain things several times.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Epoch_Times

The Epoch Times is a far-right[1] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[29] The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television.[30] The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.[31]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Epoch_Times

The Epoch Times is a far-right[1] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[29] The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television.[30] The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.[31]

The web-only, German edition of the paper, Epoch Times Deutschland, has aligned with the anti-immigration far-right in Germany; the paper favorably comments on Alternative for Germany and Pegida while criticizing mainstream German media as not to be trusted.[9] Bethany Allen-Ebrahimian of Foreign Policy writes that "It's not clear why the German website of a Falun Gong newspaper would choose to promote right-wing populism in Germany" but that the decision could be a business decision to drive an increase in views of the publication, or because such views reflect the teaching of Falun Gong leader Li Hongzhi, "who believes that mixed-race children are 'pitiable' and 'physically and intellectually incomplete'."[9]

You seem confused, can I go into the supreme court at midnight and look through his files?
Can I go into the Oval Office while Biden is meeting with a foreign leader?
Even better, can I go get in bed with Dr. Jill while she is sleeping (I own the White House and that bed!)

How stupid are you?

So if I get a police officer to unlock the door to a bank and invite me in, he is not an accomplice to my robbery?

You are pretty damn stupid. Your example is wrong. Robbery is a separate act from being admitted into the bank. If the security guards at the capitol open the doors, and let you enter, and you do nothing but wander around doing no harm, you aren't trespassing or breaking any laws. Now if you enter some are that is marked restricted or such... different story.

You are pretty damn stupid. Your example is wrong. Robbery is a separate act from being admitted into the bank. If the security guards at the capitol open the doors, and let you enter, and you do nothing but wander around doing no harm, you aren't trespassing or breaking any laws. Now if you enter some are that is marked restricted or such... different story.
Those officers were fired or disciplined, two wrongs don’t make it right.

Fucking racists

I kinda think this whole (brand new) religion was convicted by the Chinese government so they can deny it belongs to their influence and proffering of lies

It’s banned in China

So the Chinese people never see the papers attacks on the Chinese government

They can discredit those hits at their government when the Epoch times is repeatedly caught lying about facts

It’s a Chinese shell game

Type Russians don’t own the American governments ANYTHING

Posting shit from epoch times is posting racial hate and foriegn lies designed to cause hate world wide

So you approve of this racist shit bag paper and the new fake religion that uses it to promote right wing hate world wide?

Falun Gong (UK: /ˌfɑːlʊn ˈɡɒŋ, ˌfæl-, -ˈɡʊŋ/ FAH-lun GONG, FAL-, -⁠GUUNG, US: /- ˈɡɔːŋ/ -⁠GAWNG)[1] or Falun Dafa (/ˈdɑːfə/ DAH-fə; lit. 'Dharma Wheel Practice') is a new religious movement.[9] Falun Gong was founded by its leader Li Hongzhi in China in the early 1990s. Falun Gong has its global headquarters in Dragon Springs, a 427-acre (1.73 km2) compound in Deerpark, New York, United States, near the residence of Li Hongzhi.[10][11][12][13]

Led by Li Hongzhi, who is viewed by adherents as a deity-like figure, Falun Gong practitioners operate a variety of organizations in the United States and elsewhere, including the dance troupe Shen Yun.[14][15] They are known for their opposition to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), espousing anti-evolutionary views, opposition to homosexuality and feminism, and rejection of modern medicine, among other views described as "ultra-conservative".[23][24]

The Falun Gong also operates the Epoch Media Group, which is known for its subsidiaries, New Tang Dynasty Television and The Epoch Times newspaper. The latter has been broadly noted as a politically far-right[38] media entity, and it has received significant attention in the United States for promoting conspiracy theories, such as QAnon and anti-vaccine misinformation, and producing advertisements for former U.S. President Donald Trump. It has also drawn attention in Europe for promoting far-right politicians, primarily in France and Germany.[11][29][39][40]

So, if a group of 500 Americans want to halt progress in the House or Senate, it shuld be that easy?
So ... you don't understand the concept of "sectioning off" areas of a building? You don't understand the difference between not being allowed in certain areas of a building at certain times ... and not being allowed inside a building altogether?

I didn't realize the gravity of your problem.

Falun Gong is entirely based around the teachings of its autocratic founder and leader: China-born Li Hongzhi.[42] According to NBC News, to his followers, Li is "a God-like figure who can levitate, walk through walls and see into the future. His ultra-conservative and controversial teachings include a rejection of modern science, art and medicine, and a denunciation of homosexuality, feminism and general worldliness."[16] Hongzhi instructs his followers to downplay his controversial teachings when speaking to outsiders.[43]
Central

Extraterrestrials
Li in the 1990s repeated claims that aliens were responsible for scientific inventions through the manipulation of scientists.[103] For example, in a 1999 interview with Time, Li attributed the invention of computers and airplanes to extraterrestrials, as well as war and violence.[104] However, his position on aliens seemed fairly inconsistent to observers Graeme Lang and Lu Yunfeng.[105] Li purported that in general extraterrestrials disguise themselves as human in order to corrupt and manipulate humanity,[106] but some practitioners only believe that to be metaphorical.[107] In the Time interview, Li believed that aliens were attempting to replace humans through a cloning process, in which human bodies would be cloned with no soul, so that the aliens can replace the soul and inhabit human bodies (which to him are perfect).[104]

Nutter crap

THE WORLD WATCHES AS THE BEACON OF FREEDOM IS NO MORE

Jan. 6 Arrests Continue Brisk Pace in 2024, Nearing 1,400 Mark

The 122 arrests through April 5 outpace the 70 arrests in 2023 and the 50 arrests in 2022, DOJ data show. Nearly 7 in 10 guilty pleas are for misdemeanors.

The number of people arrested for alleged Jan. 6 crimes at the U.S. Capitol is nearing 1,400 as the rate of arrests showed a sharp increase in the first quarter compared to 2023 and 2022, a report shows.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/ja...m_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

Utter cult trash

Makes sense trump cultists would love it

Back