POLITICAL PRISONER ARRESTS CONTINUE UNDER THE FASCIST REGIME OF O-BIDEN

Selective prosecution isn't upholding the law. That is using the law as a political weapon.

There is no selective prosecution going on.

These assholes broke the law by forcing their way into the Capitol Building for the purpose of attempting to disrupt Congress in the performance of its official duties.

Every one of them deserved whichever degree of punishment was appropriate for what they did individually.

But please.... do keep on crying and moaning about it because it is endlessly entertaining to watch a bunch of overgrown infants throwing tantrums and shitting their diapers over it.

One thing we do know from this experience.... it will be a looooooong, long time before another J6 happens.

These assholes broke the law by forcing their way into the Capitol Building for the purpose of attempting to disrupt Congress in the performance of its official duties.

Every one of them deserved whichever degree of punishment was appropriate for what they did individually.

But please.... do keep on crying and moaning about it because it is endlessly entertaining to watch a bunch of overgrown infants throwing tantrums and shitting their diapers over it.

One thing we do know from this experience.... it will be a looooooong, long time before another J6 happens.

Gardner is one of these morons who think Jan. 6 was a peaceful tour.

Denying reality and the obvious makes you look twice as stupid.

I cited the Constitution. Obviously Marxists, such as yourself, never seem to pick up on the little things.

Bullshit.

Nowhere in the Constitution does it give anyone the right to just walk into any government building any time of the day or night and do whatever the hell they please.

As a falsifying example to your insistence to the contrary. Please try to follow along.

The only falsifying going on around here is your nonsense.

Why should your home be open and available to you 24/7?

Because I own it by deed and title. It is PRIVATE PROPERTY that actually belongs to me personally, not the public.

What business would you have in your own home after/outside of work hours?

That's too fucking childish and stupid to even waste my time with.

Bullshit.

Nowhere in the Constitution does it give anyone the right to just walk into any government building any time of the day or night and do whatever the hell they please.

The only falsifying going on around here is your nonsense.

Because I own it by deed and title. It is PRIVATE PROPERTY that actually belongs to me personally, not the public.

IBDaMann is a troll and waste of time.

... and you are obviously a genius who is ahead of his time. Why you haven't seen fit to save the planet is beyond me.

... because you live in tyranny. You should not be barred from your public buildings.

If you hire a maid to clean your house, does she get to kick you out of your house and bar you from entry? The government exists entirely to serve We the People. It does not have the authority to bar We the People from any public place ... unless we, as sheep, allow it.

The maid doesn't get to decide this.

Here, fucking idiot.....

https://bookstore.gpo.gov/catalog/cfr-title-41-public-contracts-property-management

Bullshit.
You're a moron.

Yes, it absolutely does. Re-read what I cited. Tell me in your own words what you misunderstand that to mean.

Because I own it by deed and title.
... and We the People own everything public. Please reread what I cited from the Constitution.

It is PRIVATE PROPERTY that actually belongs to me personally, not the public.
It is PUBLIC PROPERTY that actually belongs to We the People, not private property.

We can do this all day.

When you have that "Oh shit! I'm totally wrong" moment and realize that you dare not answer even simple questions, you have no choice but to pretend that the questions are the problem.

So run away, run away. Fly, fly, fly.

I think he'll be the next shitbag on my ignore list.
Now would be a great time since you are already in the process of actively EVADING and fleeing to the hills. Nobody will blame you. You never should have ventured over to the adults' table in the first place.

Before you put me on ignore, would you like me to have some more crayons sent over to you at the kids' table?

Sure there is. Hell, in NY they're handing out settlement money to people who rioted against Trump. J6 was a three-hour riot. It has gotten insane levels of scrutiny with an attempt to arrest and charge anyone that was anywhere near it. On the other hand, violent rioters across the US who were protesting Trump rarely got arrested and charged, and even when they did most of the charges were dropped.

That's selective justice. Rioting is rioting. Rioters--all of them--should be arrested, charged, and if found guilty given punishment for it. But it seems to me that what you riot about or what your politics are, determines whether you get held accountable or not. That's wrong.

Nope, they sure haven’t, illiterate dumbfuck. Better reread your own citation.
You obviously have a reading deficit.

"Judges have ordered prison time for nearly every defendant convicted of a felony and some jail time to about half of those convicted of misdemeanors".

Back