POLITICAL PRISONER ARRESTS CONTINUE UNDER THE FASCIST REGIME OF O-BIDEN

So ... you don't understand the concept of "sectioning off" areas of a building? You don't understand the difference between not being allowed in certain areas of a building at certain times ... and not being allowed inside a building altogether?

I didn't realize the gravity of your problem.

So in your opinion, it is okay to prohibit access to parts of public buildings but never okay to close all parts of any government buildings?

So now you are resorting to false equivalency?

You're right the j6 trespassing happened 3 yrs ago and we're STILL talking about it but you donkey humpers havent got a thing to say about the ongoing invasion of illegals at the southern border.

THE WORLD WATCHES AS THE BEACON OF FREEDOM IS NO MORE

Jan. 6 Arrests Continue Brisk Pace in 2024, Nearing 1,400 Mark

The 122 arrests through April 5 outpace the 70 arrests in 2023 and the 50 arrests in 2022, DOJ data show. Nearly 7 in 10 guilty pleas are for misdemeanors.

The number of people arrested for alleged Jan. 6 crimes at the U.S. Capitol is nearing 1,400 as the rate of arrests showed a sharp increase in the first quarter compared to 2023 and 2022, a report shows.

READ MORE HERE:

Great news!!!!

Thanks!!!! :thup:

Absolutely! If the government "owns" it then We the People own it.

I can understand sectioning off private offices and areas of national security, but the buildings are public buildings. Do you know what the word "public" means?

You're obviously an idiot.

I cannot even go wander around our local county courthouse or administration building after hours.

They are open during regular business hours M-F and they close at 5pm.

They are also closed Saturday and Sunday.

Doors locked.

No access.

You're obviously an idiot.
... and you are obviously a genius who is ahead of his time. Why you haven't seen fit to save the planet is beyond me.

I cannot even go wander around our local county courthouse or administration building after hours.
... because you live in tyranny. You should not be barred from your public buildings.

If you hire a maid to clean your house, does she get to kick you out of your house and bar you from entry? The government exists entirely to serve We the People. It does not have the authority to bar We the People from any public place ... unless we, as sheep, allow it.

Doors locked.
The maid doesn't get to decide this.

Nope, you sure don’t.
Yes, We the People have the Constitutional authority over all public places.

Bill of Rights - Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

... and you are obviously a genius who is ahead of his time. Why you haven't seen fit to save the planet is beyond me.

... because you live in tyranny. You should not be barred from your public buildings.

If you hire a maid to clean your house, does she get to kick you out of your house and bar you from entry? The government exists entirely to serve We the People. It does not have the authority to bar We the People from any public place ... unless we, as sheep, allow it.

The maid doesn't get to decide this.

Yes, We the People have the Constitutional authority over all public places.

Where do retards like you come up with this nonsense?

And more importantly.... WHY do you come up with it???

Why should publicly owned buildings be open 24/7?

What business would you or anyone else have in there after all the employees went home?

https://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/access-public-property

Where do retards like you come up with this nonsense?
I cited the Constitution. Obviously Marxists, such as yourself, never seem to pick up on the little things.

And more importantly.... WHY do you come up with it???
As a falsifying example to your insistence to the contrary. Please try to follow along.

Why should publicly owned buildings be open 24/7?
Why should your home be open and available to you 24/7?

What business would you or anyone else have in there after all the employees went home?
What business would you have in your own home after/outside of work hours?

Back