President Trump has brought in Tulsi Gabbard for debate preparation against Kamala Harris

If there is one question I want to hear Trump ask Heels UP Harris, it is "When did you know Brandon was unfit for running for a second term?"

Other than that Trump should stick to inflation, pending wars, and the ongoing border crisis.
He should also thank her for accepting his policy positions on jobs and the economy like eliminating taxes on tips. Maybe he could say, "It's nice to see you like my policies so much you want to do them too..."

If there is one question I want to hear Trump ask Heels UP Harris, it is "When did you know Brandon was unfit for running for a second term?"

Other than that Trump should stick to inflation, pending wars, and the ongoing border crisis.

But you know he won't. He'll go completely off the rails, and ignore policy in favor of mindless personal attacks and lies.

It's what he does. What a leader.

He should also thank her for accepting his policy positions on jobs and the economy like eliminating taxes on tips. Maybe he could say, "It's nice to see you like my policies so much you want to do them too..."
You do know that Harris nor Trump came up with the idea, been around for decades, and there is a reason it hasn’t been enacted, neither candidate will bring it to fruition

You do know that Harris nor Trump came up with the idea, been around for decades, and there is a reason it hasn’t been enacted, neither candidate will bring it to fruition
This election season, Trump pitched it as a campaign talking point. Harris has since picked it up and is now saying the same thing. Your appeal to history fallacy is, as with all fallacies, irrelevant.

This election season, Trump pitched it as a campaign talking point. Harris has since picked it up and is now saying the same thing. Your appeal to history fallacy is, as with all fallacies, irrelevant.

Sometimes, good ideas are just that. I'd hate a candidate to reject a good idea just because the "other side" came up w/ it. Too many of them do that.

It would hardly lead one to any kind of conclusion that Trump is better on the economy. We know he isn't. He was an abysmal economic President.

Sometimes, good ideas are just that. I'd hate a candidate to reject a good idea just because the "other side" came up w/ it. Too many of them do that.

It would hardly lead one to any kind of conclusion that Trump is better on the economy. We know he isn't. He was an abysmal economic President.
Doesn't change what I said earlier.

Back